Boston loyd

Bigtest131

what do u guYs think of team 3cc Boston loyd .... His RAW Video of his whole stack is pretty wild ... 3cc synthol per mid peck .. test supen. In each bicep gear was crashing on him during Pinning .. 

wow ..  alot oil this man smashes  

swolesam

You know whats funny, i sent that url of Bostin to Storm yesterday, and my comment to her was that he has that crack head comfort with needles thats almost insane. I have 12+ cycles under my belt, but i am not THAT comfortable with needles like this man Bostin! One thing you can say about him is that he's EXTREME!

Dolf

My question is this...with his fame and easy access to the internet is he who you want setting an example to a younger potential aas user? He's way too extreme and a bad example of what a responsible aas user sbould be. How many youngsters idolize and mimic this guy? 

Bigtest131

true dolf ... He says on the video of u don't no were to inject synthol in ur pecs he will personal mesg u the correct spot lol

M

Mister A

Im with Dolf on this one. I think we forget hes like 23 or 24 years old. These are his prime years for making bad mistakes. The only thing I see bad for him is that hes filming himself committing crimes, though something like this doesnt hold up in court with a decent lawyer. I just think he makes it look too easy. And some 14 year old (which was how old I was when I first started thinking about steroids) may see it and think to himself that it doesnt look that hard and maybe its not such a big deal to use them. When in fact it is a pretty big deal because one bad run in your teens could do a number on you. Or it could be the start of something that lasts a long time. That said, I actually like Bostin. I like when I get to watch someone mature mentally via social media. But clearly there is a lot more maturing to go for him. I know he doesnt think what hes doing is wrong. But I also believe hes not grasping the weight of his actions. Nor the weight of his dosages.

Bigtest131

during his work out he half reps wats up with that  I got to failer and then half rep to finish the set of I have to wen heavy but not the full workout 

swolesam

"its that easy guys, easy peasy." Thats the part that can get youngsters to say heeeey, its so easy, i should be doing it! Bad influence? yea i think so.

But, like you, i do like bostin, and i like his physical transformation he achieved in a few years time. In addition, he's prob the only honest dude out there about whats involved in the competitive bodybuilding world specially when your genetics are not Phil Heath or Kay Greene.

M

Mister A

Bostin's mentality is really that the drugs are the biggest piece of the puzzle. Then nutrition. Then training. Ive never seen one video of him training hard. He stimulates the muscle, gets a pump and gets out. And hes managed to build a decent physique this way. I dont think hes goint to bring up any lagging body parts, namely his legs, without finding a new level of intensity and work ethic. Hopefully he does because his back is pretty good and if he had legs that werent a hindrance he could probably grab top 2 or 3 in an NPC national show in a couple years. But again its about changing your mentality and thats tough for a kid his age to do when hes so strong in his beliefs.

JdDaniel01

His haphazard and nonchalant attitude almost cost him his left arm not that long ago. For anyone who hasnt seen it,  Google "Bostin Loyd arm infection". Shows you that more often than not, people with that kind of attitude in this game end up having to pay the piper before it's over. 

SemperFi

My opinion, not that it matters, is that he is lazy and irresponsible. Very honestly I hold no respect for laziness. If he really cared about his sport he would go out of his way to give honor to his profession rather then a simple minded marketing scheme to recruit a following.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

I answered this the other day wtf ,wonder why didnt post .

I think hes a asshole , come on ,aas got a bad name and we wonder why...he is a fucking descrace to our cause .

Responsable , he is a train wreck and many many younger users are going to die ,or totaly fuck up the axes ..loose limbs ect.he is all about the $$$ hes doing this for cash you realize his backing and sponncers ,EVEN IF THERE UNDER GOROUND ...

I CAN GO ON ALL DAY.  About him he is a overrated ,cosmetic ,bitch...  throw a dart at him he will leak. i

swolesam

true. You know thats all he does all day. Getting paid by sponsors (Transformix) and pump his company Team 3CC for sales. Thats why he did the Synthol injections on youtube to show "how easy" it is, pump $$$ into his Team 3CC company. Thats how he gets paid, we all know bodybuilding dont pay unless you're in the IFBB top 3 bodybuilders. He cant get past the Nationals let alone IFBB lol !

siegmund

I personally think he looks horrible , size and proportions dont ad ...hes no way near symetrical...once agion he is no body building ,he is a experiment and they are using the piss out of him .

10 years down the road if he is still alive ,  watch broken and used and bodydestroyed ...and pan handling on sanamonivan blv.

siegmund

Sorry swole ,

Im real aint nothing i wont do to help a brother or sister and i have given my time and shirt off my back ...

This guy is brainwashig and hurting the younger generation ,so i wish him no luck im sorry ...he is hurting innocent kids ,and in reality he is ...

Now if and when he comes on line and says his mistakes and the damage it did him and he warns the younger generation abiut theTRUTH 

THEN ILL have some care for the boy until ...no my goal.is to try to help educate and see everyone run as safely as possible ...and he goes aginst what i stand for ..

Sorry im me sieg 

M

Mister A

Theres a Facebook conversation somewhere between him and John Meadows. He is bragging to Meadows about how he makes $50K a month. And he says something like, "By the time Im your age Ill be making ten times that."

And Meadows responds simply, "By the time you are my age you'll be dead."

SemperFi

I have an opinion but... Pure douche!

What do I know?! I am just a guy who likes what I do and who I do it with.

If he loves what he does and he is not harming anybody then who I am to say it is right/wrong.

SEMPER FI

Outlawthing

I'm with sieg total idiot lazy bad example  we can go on but pure douche for sure when he is older if he makes it that far his health will be crap shoot  I ain't a hater but sometimes you gotta hate