Brotherly Love

Dolf

Got into my first fist fight in over 15 years the other day. It was with my brother of all people, and at work. He started running that cock sucker of his until I'd had more than enough. Once I lost my cool I grabbed my coffee cup that I've drank from everyday for at least 15 years and a stapler. I stood up and smashed both to the ground shattering both. Then his 170lb ass charges me and trys to hit me low and tackle me to the ground. Being tall my weight is deceptive, but he quickly realized he'd hit a 215lb brick wall. Anyways I came down on his back with an elbow and then snatched him up into a modified guillotine choke. Being my brother I didn't want to hurt him too bad so I locked it in just enough to restrict his airway moderately. Then I felt him reach up and try to grab my balls. Luckily they are shrunk a little from aas use and were sucked up too due to fight or flight syndrom, and he missed them. That really pissed me off, so I clamped down on him like two pythons and really locked the choke in cutting off his airway.  Choke holds are awesome because 99.9% of people panic when they can't breath, so he quickly forgot about my balls and only wanted to get a breath of air. As I have this choke locked in and I'm using every bit of strength I have to squeeze I think to myself in a complete moment of clarity. This is why I've done all those sets and reps. Grueling back and grip strength training sessions. I also learned I need to focus on endurance a little more too. I learned that bench is for show, but back and legs are for go. Back and legs are your working mans muscles and are vitally important to be strong. I've always focused on back and legs more so than any other muscle group and it finally paid off. Anyways I choked that motherfucker unconscious and dropped him to the floor like a wet noodle. He's ok except for his man pride being hurt in front of 5 other men. When he came to I'd choked all the fight out of his ass. Lol The worst part is we work on the same job together and had to look at each other for the next 12 hrs. 

D

dolfanshan

I'm not mad. Its not the first and won't be the last. He's pissed though! Lol I forgot how much I love the adrenaline rush you get. I'm no longer a fighter. I'm a lover now a days.

obama8mychikn

Boys...... lol thats life, me and my brother too, I feel bad cause they took his spleen one time.... but its sibling rilvary shit. Should we start placing bets?

D

dolfanshan

He's the oldest so its a huge embarrassment that the youngest choked his ass out!

D

Dont_trip

I fought both y brothers the oldest one caught an upper cut that only mike tyson could top and the younger one caught a flurry or rights pinned against the ground....Not my proudest moments but it is what it is....I hate fighting on the ground I am a good puncher and a shitty wrestler LoL I need to work on my ground game

D

dolfanshan

Enroll in a Brazilian juijitzu class. Great conditioning workout as well

rustamouse

Wow, I can't believe you and your brother have that sort of relationship. It's not healthy my friend.

You should try and talk to him about what lead up to this, and try and set some ground rules on how you both should interact with each other.

I am a purple belt bjj, and I agree with you regarding it being a great workout. I found it hard being on winny and training, and could not train when I was on clen and t3.

Standingup

Im so sorry it came to that Dolph. 

Its funny though I grew up as an only child and my wife grew up with a house of girls. When our two boys were born my mother in law said "they will be the best of friends " . I told her "maybe, its possible, but one thing is for sure and that is the day will come when they will beat the shit out of each other".   She said "oh no that will never happen"

Every single set of brothers Ive known that are within 5-7 years of age have eventually come to blows. I hope the two of you remedy this and carry on as it is a normal thing that happens in our lives.

D

dolfanshan

I grew up in a family of 7 boys and 1 girl without a mom. We are all alpha male type personalities and fist fights are common place. Testosterone and egos make for a good fight every now and then. Sorry bro but talking about our feelings is out of the question. Doesn't happen in my family. Its the redneck way.

D

dolfanshan

Oh its not that uncommon amongst us brothers. I'm over it. He'll get over it too. Lol