Bulk cycle

Alexdb2022

Opinions for next bulk cycle thoughts. I realize it’s a lot of test. I’d gradually increase and gauge my sides cause I know dbol is going to do something in similar fashion to test.

Test p-700
Dbol-50/day
Primo-400
Hgh-4iu

Thoughts?
Is it useless to run a cutter with this like var to help me stay leaner and keep some dryness?

D

Deleted member 45086

About all I see is you might want to go from test p to test e to save you some pinning, other than that it looks fine to me. How many cycles have you done and just curious on why you chose primo over the traditional test, deca, dbol cycle.

Alexdb2022

I
About all I see is you might want to go from test p to test e to save you some pinning, other than that it looks fine to me. How many cycles have you done and just curious on why you chose primo over the traditional test, deca, dbol cycle.
I like test p honestly. I have just heard a lot of good things on primo being a safe steroid. I don’t want the bloating from deca

Alexdb2022

I haven’t done a ton of cycles ever. A handful. I hadn’t done any in years but I’m in PCt from my first in quite a while. Just looking to crank it up this time

suppsforlife

Looks good. As said - you'll need 100 mg/day of Test P and if that's not a problem for you - go for it.
Primo isn't great at bulking, I guess you know. You could try EQ instead of Deca and Primo?
anyway, you could go for it.
Is it useless to run a cutter with this like var to help me stay leaner and keep some dryness?
no as useless as dangerous for your liver since you run Dbol

Alexdb2022

Looks good. As said - you'll need 100 mg/day of Test P and if that's not a problem for you - go for it.
Primo isn't great at bulking, I guess you know. You could try EQ instead of Deca and Primo?
anyway, you could go for it.

no as useless as dangerous for your liver since you run Dbol
Maybe injectable winstrol then? I haven’t learned much about EQ that’s def something I’ll look into. I prefer following suggestions from these forums

D

Deleted member 45086

I'd pass on injectable winstrol. Look at EQ
Maybe injectable winstrol then? I haven’t learned much about EQ that’s def something I’ll look into. I prefer following suggestions from these forums

suppsforlife

not a good idea. Injectable Winstrol is same as pill - both liver toxic, both used daily. Winstrol injection is painful too. EQ is a better alternative for bulking up. Primobolan is better for remaining leaner and safer.
overall your plan sounds good, you just need to decide - do you want to bulk up a lot? EQ; or want to remain leaner? Primo

Alexdb2022

not a good idea. Injectable Winstrol is same as pill - both liver toxic, both used daily. Winstrol injection is painful too. EQ is a better alternative for bulking up. Primobolan is better for remaining leaner and safer.
overall your plan sounds good, you just need to decide - do you want to bulk up a lot? EQ; or want to remain leaner? Primo
I want both 😂😭

Alexdb2022

What are your guys thoughts on a combo like t3 and Clen

Alexdb2022

go for EQ then, it's not going to cause a lot of estrogenic issues so it's good enough.

highly effective for cutting out the last digits of body fat. but it stresses a lot your cardiovascular system.
So dbol test eq and I’ll give the mk a shot. If it can give some good results it will save a lot. Plus doesn’t hgh take 6 months for full effects too