bulking cycle

markss1

Im buying 2 bottles of BD andropen 275 and would like to know what other steroid would be the best to run along side the andropen.

milkin

How about filling out an introduction for a more formal entrance markss1, you will receive much more feedback once the community get to know you better.Your cycle history plays an important role with what you are asking so you want to post that in your intro as well.

siegmund

I still don't see no cycle history ,, this is all over the place ,, he's already running furenza lab super 240 for almost a week ,, there's no ai ,in place ,as of now ,,( I had to go digging to get my info) asking for advice on running a cycle should look like ,, age, height , weight, bf,, cycle 1. Cycle 2 and so on ,we don't know the history to give propper advice ,, and to suggest DECA at this point ,, is a bad idea ,, there no mention of a dopamine agnostic if prolactin gets elevated ,,if experience isn't there ,,which I feel it isn't,, or this would have been way better planned ,, the cycle has already been started ,, we ask for advice ,, before we run ,, I suggest start pct , regroup here and lay out a propper cycle ,, with stats and history ,, and asking for cycle advice before hand .and prolifer I'm sure you weren't aware of this before hand or you never would have gave the advice you did . (reviews. ) and the facts speak for there self ,, 

siegmund

, bro ,,I seen some of your posts ,,your deffently  know your shit ,and I give credit where's its do ..