BULKING CYCLES

siegmund

what is a bulking cycle ,well to me this is a easy answer ..

any cycle you run to put size on , how is this achieved .DIET , TRAINING . all the compounds do is compliment goal.

90% of ppl think tren a and prop , are used for cutting , they can be , but i have bulked nicely on the same compounds , diet , im personally lucky and can eat on tren others may not be so lucky. ..

there is a amazing all time classic bulking compound , TEST E OR TEST C . theres nothing better or cleaner ,or for that matter , nothing more user friendly , espicially when it comes to keeping gains , IMO 

orals like abombs and dbol.are good kickers but imo only kickers that strenght and dirty size (water) will be lost weeks after d/c ...

like people on stage going into prep , will use winny , and t3 or other shredding compounds but there tools ...

my son in law lol ( who is my age almost ) competed aginst brother using aas , and he stayed natty and has more wins than. ...

bottom line. people get the wrong idea a real bulking cycle ...whats a real bulking cycle ???? 

or a real.cutting cycle ????

ILL TELL YOU IMO , Diet to compliment,  and training the same.  just what i have proven and seen ..thanks for letting me share sieg 

I

icdeadlifters

blastthru23 said:
</p><p>Plain and simple, if you don't eat, you won't grow, no matter the compounds. </p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>Just like a car..... You gotta put gas in it before it will run.</p>

Dolf

Diet is king when it comes to bulking or cutting! Compounds are an aid, but some compounds are designed for one or the other. 

A

Armbreaker88

+1 sieg eat like a horse become a horse no matter what mg of what ever is used brother and lots of water; ) 

TKC432

AMEN!  Just kicked up the calories a week ago because gainz sorta stalled .... and away we go again!  Hurray for food .... the super anabolic.

siegmund

ill tell you what once you get it , it is very hard to loose as long as your not smoking crack or shooting dope ...you will hold your weight 

i honestly only ate dinner and snacked at night the last few months , and didnt touch a weight.  for months.   and i went from 222 to 219 go figure 

also im still get complimented oh your jacked lmao.  really im thinking i havnt worked out.in months ...

now im focused work over for now., 2 days 2 workouts 2 days breakfadt lunch dinner and im so so sore i feel some one.beat me with a bat.   wow NOW , they will see size.  also im running tren and prop.   which im about a inch away from throwing away my tren.   you guessed it the old lady hit my glute last night 1.5 of tren a, 1 of prop well she pushed the shot in ...slow no problem.to nothing she pulled out.  about 30 seconds later mother xxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!here it comes omg i threw my boots on and ran out side no shirt its 18 degrees.  tren cough so bad i think i was going to die.  if last night didnt kill me , tren wont kill you just make you feel like it.      honestly im rethinking my decisions here im 50 in horroble shape to me , others think im.jacked , just food and the gym agion are going to make me a beast.   i dont need tren.or npp.or deca.  ......

test to me is a must but for real about 500 of prop a week will do more for me than anything else