Busted?, hope you guys safe!

Turning 40

HI Guys,

Just flicking through the BBC world news this morning and came across a story about FBI busting 16 UGL's (Full story below).

Hope you guys all safe, and sources intact.

Guess it gives an idea of the scale of the 'business' of AAS.

Story:

US agents have arrested more than 90 people and shut down 16 underground labs making illegal steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs.

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) said hundreds of kilos and thousands of litres of chemicals were seized in 20 states over five months.

Operation Cyber Juice focused on secret laboratories dealing in drugs obtained over the internet from China.

Agents also confiscated steroid powder, liquid and more than $2m in cash.

DEA spokesman Chuck Rosenberg said too many young people were ruining their bodies and lives through steroid abuse, but this operation had attacked the "global underground steroid market, exposing its dangers and lies".

It began in April and ended with nine arrests on Tuesday.

The DEA said many of the drugs seized were bought from Chinese chemical manufacturing companies and then converted in secret labs into forms of steroids to be sold on the US black market.

In Arizona, four so-called steroid conversion labs were shut down and 150,000 doses of the finished product seized.

What was seized across US:

• 134,000 doses of illegal steroids

• more than 1,300lbs of raw steroid powder

• nearly 2,100 gallons of raw steroid liquid

• more than $2m (£1.3m) cash

Nytex

Notice how they say 150k doses , I bet they have some crap ass laws so the sentence id stiffer, just like if you grow pot they weigh the plant with the root ball so they can say you had 10 lbs with just one plant.

SenseiMiagi

Absolutely.  The system and laws are written to be taken advantage of.  Both sides of the law.  Im sure the defense lawyer will pick up on that 150k dose estimate and get it reduced.

Either way...quite a sting they had going.  Explians some of the recent dissapearing sources.  Hope everyone else stays safe....take whatever precautions you must.

Outlawthing

I know a lot of guys that used him lot of cops too........  They were monsters but they limped around with the worst pip I ever seen  I would play frogger with there ass cheek.   Frog that shit and run they couldn't catch me cause they were limping around I'm so cruel.   But on a real tip you sources stay safe. I hate to see them go down to our. Screwed up govt. 

B

Burrr

I wonder who else was on the list besides hulk? another 15 went down with him. 

I wonder where the weak link was? I bet it was the raws getting intercepted.

Pankration

Why don't they concentrate on crimes such as robberies, mugging, child abusers, and various other types of harmful crimes.  "ruining their bodies", compare a AAS users body to a high schoolers body and tell me which one is ruined.  BB's are some of the nicest people I know,  just because our police states don't want anyone that can actually defend themselves to be in any kind of position to protest.  They want sheep and obedient brain washed masses. The majority of cops I know are big time users.

A

AnabolicPerformance

It looks like it was just him but with several lines which looks like they are calling different labs. He may have been trying to grab up more market share by running several lines/labels but same product. Of course this is speculation but appears that way off the pictures and stuff I seen in the news articles showing different labels but seemed to be metal cabinets in the lab.

Weak link is supposedly US and World Anti-Doping agency as one article stated DEA received actionable information from those agencies but personally i wouldn't believe the news on that one. Seems more likely someone within the group got popped on some lower level something and then talked or like you said interceptions. Sounds way more likely someone got too relaxed or didnt cover all the bases, got too greedy, and it caught up to him. Take all this for what its worth tho because its just more what I gathered from the articles and being in this a while.

peckerneck

Pankration said:
</p><p>Why don't they concentrate on crimes such as robberies, mugging, child abusers, and various other types of harmful crimes.</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>They don't get the great media coverage with all those other "Violent" crimes, the media thinks we are the biggest criminals. And the FBI just loves being in the spot light.  Pricks.</p><p>Anyway, they just haven't seen how "purdy" you are Pank.   LOL</p>

peckerneck

Kielbasa_Posse said:
</p><p>Ooooooooh that's a +1 from me !! </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Well hell man, I mean where else you gonna find pretty pink Unicorns? If they would just get to know us I'm sure they would cut us a break, right?</p>

707.boy

hulk has some other lines with marbel comic book  characters   I think ironman labs and another ones too 

bufbiker

I read about this. I believe the sources were all on open source boards. By that I mean boards that allow unknown new members to have access to those sources, before the new member has been around long enough to know what they are all about. A FBI agent or DEA agent could join, order, then work their way into the networks. Open source boards are easy targets.

Outlawthing

What you mean you don't have an ample supply of  zombie apocalypse mass stack sitting next to your duct tape and batteries:)