Calling on all my active vets on MG

Dolf

What makes for a great review site? First is good quality members. Second is an abundance of good quality sources. What I'm asking of my vets is to branch out and give new to the board sources a try, and honest review. Especially if it's a source who's well established from another board. Just like we try to grow membership we need to grow active, verified, good sources. Whether you know it or not we have lots of members who are background lurkers who look for mod and vet reviews to decide who they order from. Good sources are not gonna be active, nor run good promos if they don't get any activity from our board. While international sources mostly operate in the open and run for years domestic sources come and go. They have to operate in the shadows, and often times close shop or get popped after a few years, so keeping an abundance of good domestic sources is very important. SF and strong are two members who are really good at this, but they can only pump so much gear in their asses. Attracting more sources to be active will benifit the community with easy access to these guys, more and better promos, and growth in membership. 

SemperFi

Got it. Going to place an order this week with a new source that I have been watching here and another board. Ordering a quick acting item that I have a use for.

SEMPER FI

TKC432

I agree completely.  I have an order coming from a source that ranks very high on another board and doesn't get much play here.  One item that my go-to source here just doesn't carry.   We shall see how it goes and I will post a proper review when the time comes. 

ESmetalhead

I encouraged a buddy of mine I've know since 3rd grade to get on here.  He could benefit a lot by getting on here, time is a factor for him with jobs and 2 kids, but I'll keep on him.   He's mentioned the shit talking on some other forum, while I told him how experienced, smart and encouraging the individuals are on here.  

Dolf

Get him on here. We know everyone doesn't have time to be as active as some, but I'm sure he'd like it here.

siegmund

i feel strong about this , i remember a while back a few months i personally donated 250. for garbage.  but i dont care. .. i saved our members from scam.   so yes as vets and mods we need to lead the way.   right rangers :)) but also how much gear can we pump in ass.  ...i would do more and in 2 months will..but we owe it to all.   

Dolf

I understand having caution with a brand new source, but some of these guys come here, and are well established on e. If its a new source I want to try I'll ask them to wave their minimum so I can place a small test order. Hell if it's a new source who's established somewhere else ask them the same if you're apprehensive. 

siegmund

yes ,

your right a well established source ,.testing the waters here ... yes i personaly will and hope others (vets ) follow.   im in agreement.  

blastthru23

I pm'd a source that i believe could do well here, but hasn't from what i can got much action on their A&D, or rating. Have a good feeling about them. Maybe it'll work out. We'll see. I may go check out what's happening on another site I've messed around at (got bored of the same ol' same meaningless rants). This mission is kind of fun :)

wes

I'm in the process of testing a source that has been on for a while but has only 1 review . so far all is good. I might not be as active as some but I am still here and give back when and how I can.

AnabolicTitan

I'll chime in as a source. I stopped coming here altogether because the activity was so low. I like the fact that this board is tighter knit and has a more mom and pops feel than other source boards but the flip side to that is there is very little activity in the discussions and review side of things. It does suck that I see plenty of guys on this board that have used our gear, raved about it and some have even written reviews on the other site but none of them have reviewed here. Point being, this board will become very much a walmart board with only a few dominating sources if people don't contribute to it, I'm not saying go out and try a new source if you've found one you are happy with, in fact I'd say stay with whoever does you right but if you have tried gear from other sources on this board than by all means write about your experience, even if it's negative.

From the boards point of view, I don't know how you could persuade reviews when their is no personal gain incentives. Even those don't do much. I'll PM you about an idea I had for another source review board to encourage reviews.

SemperFi

Well, well.... look who crawled out of his lair. ;)

Great respect and thanks for chiming in brother! Thumbs up!!!!

SEMPER FI