Can 500mg Test E per week over 12 months cause liver/kidney damage

jasonking92

Hi guys Can a moderate dose of 500mg Test E per week over 12 months cause liver/kidney damage

I have always read it is not harmful to kidneys or liver if not at stupid levels. There seems to be no real answer on line. Some claim  igf-1 production and effect on hdl/ldl that testosterone has may cause damage. But other state it does not problem is most people go of what they read on the web which causes conflicting answers. Has any one here personally experienced problems directly linked to test e at around that dose over a long period?. 

BobbyO190

Great question. I tried asking that when i was new and i got a lot of negative based on what some call broscience but no one who admitted to real life experience at that level. I have personally run 300 a week for over a year with nothing but positive but at 500++ i don't feel 'right' so i back off and don't run that high.  I admit though i have always wondered what the experience is for those who run long term 'cycles' of higher Test or Test and something else.   I look forward to any responses. 

FYI: There may be none. Based on my personal experience at that level i won't ever run that high long term and maybe i am closer to the norm than i realize. But that would shock me honestly.  Thanks for asking Jason.

BobbyO190

Great question. I tried asking that when i was new and i got a lot of negative based on what some call broscience but no one who admitted to real life experience at that level. I have personally run 300 a week for over a year with nothing but positive but at 500++ i don't feel 'right' so i back off and don't run that high.  I admit though i have always wondered what the experience is for those who run long term 'cycles' of higher Test or Test and something else.   I look forward to any responses. 

FYI: There may be none. Based on my personal experience at that level i won't ever run that high long term and maybe i am closer to the norm than i realize. But that would shock me honestly.  Thanks for asking Jason.

jasonking92

It is a question we may not be able to get a 100% correct answer due to so many variables. eg: Age, genes, previous aas use, health, etc.  but for instance a lot of pro bodybuilders cruise constantly at a lot higher than 500mg pw for many years with normal kidney results?.

Dolf

Nothing I have experienced, seen, or heard of has shown testosterone to have adverse effects on the liver or kidneys. However 500mg per week for a year is basically a year long cycle. 

Did you get bloods that come back showing bad news?

jasonking92

no Dolf my bloods where normal at last blood check. The one before I had borderline diabetes. but it dropped to safe levels two weeks later and my kidneys was showing out of healthy range plus body was showing signs of dehydration. but I think this was because I was taking creatine and beta-alanin together which both draw water from your other organs. I cut out beta-alanin and values returned to normal. although I am due more results soon.

Dolf

There are really no long term studies of the effects of testosterone on the human body. The safest course is to take the safest course. Giving your body breaks from full blown cycles helps your body return itself to homeostasis. Anything over a test level of 1100 imo is a full blown cycle. At 500mg per week cruise you are at a minimum at 2500 and above on your blood levels. 

strong

+2 with a clear simple explanation..  I will say this: I have been at the game for a while. I have been very responsible and patient. Along the way I have done bloods and kept twice a year physicals with my Dr. I have had no Major issues. 

Running full blown cycles Back to back is irresponsible. It is unsafe and your body needs a rest from the synthetic drugs we put in it. It can get very exciting to see all the new growth and hear the compliments but in no way should be a reason to push the limits. I did pair my current cycle way too close to my winter cycle. I didn't want to lose the gains admittedly. This is what I am doing. I cant recommend that others do the same. I know my body and just had a full physical and will monitor myself throughout..

strong

YO ALL, 

I just signed back on to say: Have a great Sunday.. Whatever is going on in your life will Happen. We can never get this day back. 

"Fuckin wit me cause I'm a teenager, with a little bit of gold and a pager"  Wooohooo.................

Yup, Tren is kicking in and I'm feeling Dominant...... 

Dolf

The goal in lifes journey is not to arrive safely at your gravesite in a well preserved body...it's to slide in sideways, totally worn out screaming holy shit...what a ride!

Ride that tren train till it comes off the rails!

Thebigugly

hello,

i can tell you this. Creatine as you get older will fuck up you kidney portion of your blood work as you get older. Now some say it doesn’t hurt you, but I can tell you my blood work improved once I stopped creatine. Also heavy protien without water input is also a huge stress on kidneys. I’m an older PED user. My blood work is fine except for the above cases. On a PED Do you really need Creatine?? I say no. But this is my opinion and experience. 

strong

Will do Dolf.... Not sure how I'm still alive.  I'm still always full speed ahead but now I just keep an eye out for the brick wall.... 

Zewi

No not at all.  And if i were doing 500mg that long it would be 3 shots a week M/W/F-- either make it 525 so you can do 175mg per or move it to 450mg and do 150mg per... Just my 2cents.

Side note if your worried, take a baby Asprin and time released Nician at night it will help flush you out.

Zewi

Things are going well brother good to see you too. Been traveling the last few years finally back home and settling back in. Glad to see things are still rolling here. You have done a great Job.