can i grow

unclem

i was just wondering if i can still grow more at 56 or are my chances of not growing a truth i have to live with. i got my diet down pat, but it seems like the gear aint working. anyfeedback will help.

unclem

forgot to say i had my pituitary removed so my system is all fucked up. is that why my growth is taking so long?

EMachine

forgot to say i had my pituitary removed so my system is all fucked up. is that why my growth is taking so long?
Hi unclem,

I have a friend who is 62 and still maintaining his gains. At 56, you can surely continue to grow, if your diet is on point, have a solid workout program, and have a effective cycle. All things are dependent on whether or not, your diet is on point. By the way, did you have a pituitary tumor? And, what do you mean when you said,”…my system is all ducked up?”

unclem

yes tumor, and, my system needs to recover with adrenal and stuff. i just want back i trained so hard to get. thanks for taking the time out to answer.

unclem

test E, inject winstrol, was on drol but its no good so dbol, and 396mg TU capsuls its my trt.

Aussie

If you don’t grow muscles you can always eat shit food and get fat to grow. That’s what a lot of people do then call it bulking 🤣🤣🤣
The bulking by getting fat just amazes me. Put in the work with diet and training. Grow clean muscle

unclem

If you don’t grow muscles you can always eat shit food and get fat to grow. That’s what a lot of people do then call it bulking 🤣🤣🤣
The bulking by getting fat just amazes me. Put in the work with diet and training. Grow clean muscle
my diet is tight its just my age iam worried that iam past my prime, what say you?

EMachine

At 56, you are using products that are going to hurt you. As you mentioned your system is already all fucked up…winstrol, Tren, dbol, is perhaps, not ideal. Test, primo, anavar (if you have to use an oral), Deca or NPP for joint mobility/pain is the way to go. Also since we no longer do any PCT, I haven’t done a pct in over 20 years, you should be able to normalize your system. Not safe to continue use, if your system is messed up. Once you get your blood levels checked, and to be honest, the list I would recommend is comprehensive…is the best way for you to try and get yourself back in good health first, and then safely add compounds that are safe. Also, if the Tren you used before didn’t do shit for you, as you mentioned in a previous post (that I responded to), change sources. There are really good sources close by who have quality products. At your age, you want to make sure your products are clean. Normalize your system first…and then, make a informed decision on what to take.

unclem

i hear what your saying and your wright but its been two yrs and my system hasnt normalized blood wise, my t levels were 0 hence the 396mg TU capsules, i figure if it hasnt normalized yet it aint going to. i have a great diet and cardio. your wright the tren i got was bunk now iam getting it from a well known source hope that is gtg. thank you for your concern by you saying this makes me think to go down on my dosages until my body adjusts. thank you emachine. ill be doing test, tren , var, cant afford primo.

EMachine

Unclem,

Do you take other supplements? Like Nac, liv-52, N2Guard, vitamins, fish oil, Hcg to keep your balls full and functioning?

EMachine

Stay strong Unclem! We are here to help, if we can! Don’t lose hope. How long ago did you remove your pituitary gland? And how’s that impacted you?

unclem

i just got my levels checked the only bad thing was my thyroid was to high but my test was 972, its basically my thyroid aint cooperating, dont you think i need some growth hormone?

unclem

yeah i take milk thistle. its been two yrs since they took the tumor out no difference in feeling, i use vet. b-complex injectable, i havent had normal balls in 10yrs from over doing gear. i wish i could afford some hcg.