change in thinking

siegmund

We all know I have been running tren on a normal lately .. I have done a lot of cycles .test e ,c,a,p sust    npp,deca   anadrol dbol. Mast prov.. And I was always alright .. I have come to believe that trenbalon is a compound that can effect you mentally .. It can change your thinking ..not always for the good ... And I have been doing research on this lately .. And its all bro science but the science is from some of the top aas users on the webs. On many different sites .. Tren has the abilty to bring back old ways of thinking and in security's   and feelings long gone ...the last two cycles I ran I had to stop at 7,weeks .. Because if the mental stress. This gents is real. .I personally said this before but now my words are etched in stone. I will not be running another tren cycle .. Not the sweats ,not the insomnia ect.  But if I run more tren I'm going to find myself alone all due to fantasie thinking.  Be careful.  Do you own research don't take my word. 

siegmund

Being rigerously honest I don't know if I'm going to bounce back to my normal way of thinking . its only been a week off but no change for the better ,the fucked up negative feeling grew. . havnt subsided yet .. I also was on a very high dose .. Started out at 600 and worked up to 900 of tren a every week .. I got shredded .. But absolutely not worth the outcome.  I'm putting this out there as a warning. Be careful ...  Just like a bad trip ,can change you for ever .. So may a run of tren each run is differnt.   

Standingup

Im sorry you just found this out. Many a marriage or relationship has been threatened by this. The tren will make you suspicious and mistrusting . I have a few friends whos wives have told them they can juice all they want but no more tren because of the personality change.

Sieg I dont keep track of you on my calendar but it seems you have been running it for a while, I always tell people 8 weeks is the absolute max on tren because things usually start to go wrong after that. How long has it been for you ?  10 or 12 weeks ?

Also Im having deja-vue, didnt you swear off tren on your last run ?

milkin

You're not joking, I too have seen tren take a good man and turn him into a total ass wipe. IMO, tren is by far the most advanced steroid and one is most commonly abused. Most need not run tren at all to get the modest gains they have set as goals, plentty of other options out there.

MRFIXIT

I just started my tren cycle and Im 100% positive it is a personality changer! Im never Jealous or mistrusting until im on this shit!

I have a kick ass wife that knows what the deal is and puts up with my bullshit... This will be an 8 week run and i only do it once a year after my winter bulk For me its worth the sides I get which are pretty minimal (just mean as hell) and the above mentioned... but im kinda a dick anyways... I hope you get your mind straight Sig... Tren is some nasty shit!

csancheezy

you seem like you have been through quite a lot in your life. You are gonna bounce back bro, your only a week off at this point right? Keep your head up man and do some of the things that make you happy

siegmund

Bro I been running tren on a reg . and the last 2 weeks at week 7 my mind is gone .. Quote:,this won't happen to everyone ,tren effects everyone differnt as any aas . but it is not worth the consequences for me and also to me its over rated . I can get nicer on dbol and sust   with no I'll consequences.  

siegmund

I did sware off tren..  But now I will most deffently let my actions speak , think I lost track on the tren. . but. I found out the hard way as I generally do .. At least I'm real.

Tren makes me suspicious of wife ,I sware she was sleeping with the ,65,year old fat chiropractor. Smh. All because of a extra appointment in one week. .  of course I kept this to my self .. Then yesterday on the way home I see a guy helping wife load groceries in the car . so my mind says ahhh ha .. Well you all know what happened .  sieg made a fool of his self .. Trust me there will be no more tren and that came down from the BOSS.  run all your other compounds but no more .. 

I feel foolish writing this but I feel I need to share this for the members. Tren will most deffently screw with your way of thinking .and I did sware off tren . because of kidneys and liver .so I figured I would use many liver protectants and kidney and they were fine .. 

Live and learn .. 

siegmund

Think that's a good choice I learned almost the hard way. Like I said I swore off tren because of liver and kidneys. Well I protected the kidneys and liver this time ..but the screwed up way of thinking is horrible. And every tren run bro is differnt .. I'm really not impressed with out come. I did get shredded but I like bulk and I get way stronger on dbol personally ..and sust   its way cheaper its way milder  in every way .. Honestly I don't know why I ran another cycle of tren . I don't. .I'm positive tho I got it out of my system .that I'm sure of 

siegmund

And trust me for me it is embarrassing to say how I was feeling. I'm so differnt than that today .. I'm very secure ,proud,, love life today. Respect life today. And I loose them good feelings on tren. I don't like myself on tren. (I found out ) and I'm not back to feeling good yet. Not even close. But trust I will. But for learning. I must share my experiences with it .. I hate it now .. My head feels like its humming. All the time.  I'm glad I had a horrible experience .. 

I am the 1

I'm a pretty laid back guy, Tren didn't bother me that much, Now I did get blood boiling mad about the hotdog to bun ratio, but I thought that was funny that I would get that mad over some damn hot dogs. i think I was more trusting with my wife on tren. Like I said I'm not going to keep trying it hoping nothing will happening cause if it does then I will be thinking I was told this would happen. I'm done with tren too. It's better to quit before anything does happen

Standingup

No No Sieg dont feel foolish, this is a very common reaction. As I said above I have heard this before. 

Theres a lot of advice given about tren, but one of the most important and often overlooked is MARK YOUR CYCLE ON THE CALENDAR, so you dont go too long. As I said above 8 weeks is about max, when you push it to 10 or 12 things get ugly.

Oh and dont worry you will resume normal thinking shortly its not permanent 

Standingup

I think this lesson applies to so much in life. The thing we have to remember is to listen to our friends and loved ones.  Its just like if they told you "theres a piece of spinach stuck in your teeth "  would you ignore them and say they were crazy ?  No, Youd correct it, so if you guys run tren just remember if someone starts telling you you are acting different then heed their advice and remember you chose them to be a friend for a reason.

siegmund

Thanks ,

But I learned not only organs but the mind game on tren.  I'm sitting g in the yard with the wife getting ready for the flea market and go to breakfast.  And its nice on cycle I would have been working today ..best believe.  Shit she was crying last night I. Asked what was wrong. And its I had no time for her I was working out or working or with the dog or doing something on the trucks or just anything but her. ..on tren its like I'm on myth.  I said it before and don't know why I forgot. But tren is not a relationship aas .. And she's right we got rid of all the company at our house yet I continued on like it was Here .now I want to sit and eat and watch movies together it crazy how the shit can effect the mind. And I think I got cold to her because my mind was saying she's cheating she don't want you. Blahhh. I can't believe how I was thinking  I'm ashamed at my thinking.      No more !!!,I love my wife more than anything.  No more 

siegmund

Just had the best night and excellent day with my wife in months we laughed our asses off all day ...  Then we went in playtime boutique. :)) and laughed our asses off in there ..  Looking at some of them tree trunks in there.  First time ever me and wife went in. .. So another good night.   On tren forget it I'm to serious. To stern.  Wow.    I'm back. Just tired.