Changing dosages and compounds.

loren

me also have you ever done any competitions. i always say never take gear to take gear do the research on the gear and the results it will yeild i set a goal of weight and what body fat i want to stay under so i know what to expect out of the cycle i also stick to fast acting esters. i gives you more control on gains and side effects thats probably why i have remained competitive all these years just might go for the pro card this coming year but the competition in my age are not to sound conseded but easy to beat i will always do the open class but in my class the pro card will be easy. 3 national wins and bingo im in. the guy from black stone labs offered me free protein but he wanted me to say i used his product and do an instagram site. i said no way i feel it would be disrespectful to my diet guy hes the reason i look like i do not bullshit protine and his shit sucks. i use optimum nutrition i would love to save the cash but no way. not to be weird but how old are you and weight. just like to know what age group im talking with. thats all

Wsrey1969

That's awesome man. I wish you the best of luck. I did some bodybuilding shows when I was younger but to be honest, I don't like to diet that hard lol. If I can see my abs I'm happy. I did more powerlifting contests than anything. My best comp lifts were a 680 squat 520 Bench and a 740 deadline at 198. I never could hit them all at the same meet though. You injuries are always an issue; Torn pec, low back injury then a nagging knee problem. I might hit a master's or something again. For me, I like being strong.

loren

sure sounds strong. hell my best bench was 320 for 1 rep. 500 squat never did dead lifts. i should have been a swimmer but got hooked on body building. every gain is hard but the diet is my easy spot. and training arms and legs are my easy points arms are always over 20 inches kids always ask what i do for arms. and i tell them lift to feel the the muscle work. hears what i told a kid 2 days age if you take 100 pound and move it 1 foot. or take 10 pounds and move it 10 feet where did you do more work.......the 10 pounds i mostly use light weight and 12 to 15 reps and the first set then right to an opposing muscle like 1 bys and 1 trys till i hit 4 or 5 sets 3 different exercises then abs or calfs then cardio but only 3 days out of 6 training days. not just a walk on the tread mill i keep my heart in the cardio mode like 110 to 120. kinda basic

Wsrey1969

Exactly. Everyone has different muscle insertions mix of fast twitch and slow twitch fibers. My go to arm workout is in incline dB curls ss with lying tri ext all the way back for a good stretch preacher curls ss with overhead cable ext again with a stretch at the bottom and finally rope push downs arms back and pinned next to my body ss with cable reverse curls. They hurt lol

loren

true the gym where i go has machines 20 years old look it up on line they show it its great there are some tricep machines that i never ever saw at any other gym really a great gym i drive 40 minutes there and 40 back every day well 6 days a week

Wsrey1969

That's awesome. I'm at blink fitness right now. Don't laugh lol. I'm going to look for a Retro or World's gym if they are still around