Chicken and Rice Motherfuckers

Dolf

Seth Feroce: My Nutrition, Chicken and Rice MFers!
Some good info here. Chicken and rice gets boring, but are you eating for pleasure, or are you eating for a purpose? This is very similar to how I eat to cut or bulk. The amounts are all that's adjusted. The other way he used to eat is how I use to eat.

Last edited by a moderator:

SemperFi

Great share.

I had to learn to develop the "eat for what it will do for you tomorrow" attitude. It isn't easy but is a must to achieve a higher level of success.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

It's all i eat pretty much. These days it tastes just fucking fine to me! I add nutritional yeast sometimes for a little different flavor, and toggle from olive to coconut oil. Prep is a piece of cake, the only "cake" i eat lol! Oops, forgot to mention, i do eat raw oats too; oats agree with me. Whole wheat doesn't, unless it's true sourdough. 

Dolf

I eat raw oats as well. Currently esting 6 cups of rice and 3 cups of oats per day. 

He brings up many good points like establishment ofva base line, and make small adjustments and see how your body reacts and feels. Keeping a log as well. 

SemperFi

I learned the "make small adjustment" strategy from Mister A on my last cycle and it made all the difference in the world in my personal experience.

I also like mixing up my protein source.

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

SemperFi said:
</p><p>Great share.</p><p>I had to learn to develop the "eat for what it will do for you tomorrow" attitude. It isn't easy but is a must to achieve a higher level of success.</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>X2...</p>

I

icdeadlifters

Some good info here. Chicken and rice gets boring, but are you eating for pleasure, or are you eating for a purpose? This is very similar to how I eat to cut or bulk. The amounts are all that's adjusted. The other way he used to eat is how I use to eat. 

[/quote]. 

Good video and info...

I

icdeadlifters

And wtf is all that gibberish above my post??....lmao

blastthru23

I take it that it's 6 cups of cooked rice? You probably know i measure from dry... So my measurement is weird i guess, ending up 1 cup dry rice, and 1 cup oats raw. I have to be careful with carbs lest i put on fat.

siegmund

love this one also.  my wifes portarican, so i have chicken and rice 5 times a week ...lately she been screaming at me tho lol.  because i cut down to a small bowl of rice with the chicken.  ,usually im bulking.  and pounding it. , now. im slimming down.  and.  she thinks im not eating.  

TestraChemist

My Brother!!! I know Seth well!!! Guys, if you ever get the chance to meet him in person, he's one of the most giving dudes out there.  He knows his stuff. Gonna text him and tell him to get on MG! 

Dolf

Seems like the kinda guy you'd like to site down with, drink a beer, and talk shit. 

blastthru23

I think if i had a bunch pre cooked in a rice cooker, I'd end up diving into it in the middle of the night when i wake up to piss. I keep the fridge relatively bare so i don't give in to the sneaky snacker!

SemperFi

I sent some business his way and picked up some swag. 9 Line and Grunt Style are some of my favorites and I have added AAR to the list.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

I love 9 Line and Grunt Style too. I like Art 15 Clothing as well. Those guys are all former Special Operators, and make funny videos on youtube. MBest11x is their channel...He also sells gun lube called Liberal Tears lol

Dolf

Here's part 2...

[[{"fid":"32527","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Seth Feroce: Chicken and Rice Part 2 MFers!","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

Big Nasty

I just cooked up chicken and rice with eggs, soy sauce, onions in a skillet with a little coconut oil... It was fucking fantastic.. I really like his simple approach and keeping it that way. Makes it all very sustainable for the long haul. 

blastthru23

I've been baking chicken seasoned with some lemon pepper, tastes like rotisserie chicken. Got sick of straight chicken breast everyday. Funny how something so simple can make a huge difference. That dish you made got me hella hungry