Chiken breast meat ball

Igor85

Very easy if you are tired of the "delicious and juicy" checken breast :)

so,what I'm doing is:

putting 2000gr of chicken breast to a meat grinder (better electronic one) to get a ground meat

adding 1 zucchini (through the grinder as well) and 1 onion at the same way.

put all the spices that you want (salt,pepper,garlic etc) 

mix all together and put everything to the oven for 30 min to a 200 c or 395 f.

you will get a nice and big meatball that tastes much better then a chicken breast :) 

A

AnabolicPerformance

So big chicken balls. Is that like mountain oysters? 

Just messing with you Igor...Is this a Russian dish or your own creation?

Igor85

Hahahaha man there is no such a thing russian dish for dieting :)  Russian/Ukranian dishes are very tasty but one serving conteins pretty much my weekly catbs and fats intake :D :D

Just thinking how  I make my kife less sucks with the chicken breast that I simply hate eating...thats a nice vertion of it :) 

A

AnabolicPerformance

So you telling me that this Russian/Ukrainian women are beautiful, want to come over here bad, and can cook good? Damn I think you trying to sell me one...where do I sign up.

A

AnabolicPerformance

I'm not sure...I'm hoping maybe we get enough guys together we can get a group buy or something going.

Igor85

Since I'm married for the last 4 years...I lost my connections :D :D :D 

but i might know people who now people.   :D

A

AnabolicPerformance

If I ever go over there I'm going to tell the women you sent me. A few years ago I thought about using one of those sites but figured it had to be a scam with how beautiful the women were

Igor85

The sites could be real but believe me you will be scammed after you bring one :D :D :D and she'll get a legal status :D :D

A

AnabolicPerformance

Igor85 said:
</p><p>The sites could be real but believe me you will be scammed after you bring one :D :D :D and she'll get a legal status :D :D</p><p>
</p><p>Yea thats what I was thinking. You only get that 90 day trial period. Guess I could send her back in that 90 days...trade in for a newer model</p><p> </p>

Dolf

There's a loophole in the law. If she's a victim of domestic violence she can stay. Guess what you'll be going to jail for whether you did it or not! 

Pankration

... Russian, Slavs, Eastern European girls are gorgeous.  I went to Denmark and Norway with my kids mom when we were dating.  She's Danish but we travelled from Heathrow to Sweden and OH MY GOD! I saw women that were absolutely gorgeous in every aspect.  They were humble and kind,  and a Lil slutty

A

AnabolicPerformance

I did not know that one...good catch there Dolf. Thats a hard one for a guy to defend against too, everyone will always try to believe a crying woman. Even with the best lawyer thats a hard ass case to defend

A

AnabolicPerformance

Come on now Pank...Now you got me thinking ROAD TRIP

Igor85

This crying woman will make you to get married and then take half of your everything :) with a claim that you were raping here and stuff :D :D 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Igor85 said:
</p><p>This crying woman will make you to get married and then take half of your everything :) with a claim that you were raping here and stuff :D :D </p><p> </p><p>
</p><p>Igor that can't happen to me twice...she will only get half of the half the first crazy ass woman left me. Yep next one only gets a 1/4</p><p> </p>

A

AnabolicPerformance

And then its not even a good quarter...she would get like 1 fake plant, a half a dog, and a pat on the back. Wouldn't even be worth the trouble