Clenbuterol - long term side effects

memfaction

I've read quite a lot articles about clenbuterol and since I've never used it before, I'm most concerned about it's side effects. There are plenty of short-term side effects, but I couldn't find any information on long term, permanent side effects. To be more precise, how much damage would I make to heart if I would run it for 2x2 weeks? I know that I should take 5000 mg of Taurine and 1000 mg of Potassium with it, but still: should I be worried?

D

dolfanshan

I tried to copy and paste something from a great website, but my phone wouldn't let me, so I'll type the round about answer they gave. It said dangerous side affects are cardiac enlargement which is enlarging of the ventricles. It's usually caused by going over the acceptable doses and or long term use. It also said though that even with responsible use this can happen to some people but that no medicine in the world is free of side affects. Even asprin kills people. Maybe some brothers in here with personal experience with Clenbuterol can chime in and help. Check it out for yourself at www.steroid.com look down the left side of the page and click on Clenbuterol. 

B

Bulkbeef

low dose it and don't be using it all the damn time and you should be cool

flipper

Im sure there is a study that ive read that long term use at a moderate dose left minimal long term effects and also that over time it became quite anabolic too. Could be wrong on the last bit though lol.

Ive cycled a few times 2 weeks on 2 off and so far am still here, i know loads of people do too.

B

Bulkbeef

I read something about how it affects muscle growth apparently if you overtrained the hell out of a muscle while on clen it responded better than ever but idk it might be broscience lol