Coach IFBB former

Musclefactory99

Hi everyone, I just joined this forum and I would love to share our passion for bodybuilding with you. I am Italian, I am 22 years old I start by telling you that I am still very ignorant in the chemical sector. Can you recommend the names of the coaches who train athletes at IFBB level? I have been training for 4 years and have never used anabolic drugs but I am obviously willing to make this compromise. Thanks!

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome!
are you searching for online trainers?
about the use of anabolic steroids - you'll get a lot of help from a lot of guys on this site. Will try to help myself with everything I can!

Musclefactory99

Hello and welcome!
are you searching for online trainers?
about the use of anabolic steroids - you'll get a lot of help from a lot of guys on this site. Will try to help myself with everything I can!
Yes, I wanted to know among the various gurus that there is someone I can start following on diet, training and steroid cycles. I follow Patrick Tuor on social media and he seems to be an excellent trainer .. do you recommend him?

EMachine

Yes, I wanted to know among the various gurus that there is someone I can start following on diet, training and steroid cycles. I follow Patrick Tuor on social media and he seems to be an excellent trainer .. do you recommend him?

Welcome! There are so many great trainers that it’s hard to recommend just one. For anabolics, you will find a lot of wisdom from our members. Health, if you go back and read some of our posts, is the most important consideration (here) for most members. That’s in my humble opinion, what separates us from other forums - our members truly care about people amd are very honest in their responses.

Finally, don’t be like a lot of new members who ask for help and then don’t even take the time to say “thank you”. Or even contribute to the discussion they started.

Diet is always a subjective thing, and opinions will vary substantially. Why not google top trainers and you’ll get a plethora of possibilities to chose from.

Musclefactory99

Welcome! There are so many great trainers that it’s hard to recommend just one. For anabolics, you will find a lot of wisdom from our members. Health, if you go back and read some of our posts, is the most important consideration (here) for most members. That’s in my humble opinion, what separates us from other forums - our members truly care about people amd are very honest in their responses.

Finally, don’t be like a lot of new members who ask for help and then don’t even take the time to say “thank you”. Or even contribute to the discussion they started.

Diet is always a subjective thing, and opinions will vary substantially. Why not google top trainers and you’ll get a plethora of possibilities to chose from.
Certainly I am responsible for my health and I absolutely do not intend to ruin it, I have been training for 4 years and this year I started competing in natural bodybuilding now I am close to my bulking phase and I would also like to start using various molecules and then go to prepare for higher level competitions like the IFBB. On Google I searched for various coaches and I saw many such as Patrick, Milos Sarcev, Matt Jansen etc. Except that I'm Italian and I don't have a good knowledge of English, I help a lot with the translator I don't know if I can get along well with them for the language ...

EMachine

You are doing great! First, you reached out for help and that’s the right thing to do before embarking on products and practices that can hurt your health. I have heard mixed reviews on Milos. I know certain pros who received the same protocol for hgh and insulin (he’s supposedly one of the top guys on insulin use along with the Mad Scientist Ameen), even though they were competing in different classes and had different needs). If you go on YouTube, and type top coaches- bodybuilding, you will get a lot of options, but get to hear them talk and can get a better feel for who you like. Dave Palumbo is a great coach, well-respected and knows his stuff. Also, a former competitor but in my opinion much better coach than he was a bodybuilder. Works with several athletes, amateurs, regular people and pros. He’s also resoanable and only charges, $1,500 per year. Less than half what others charge. The mad Scientist charges $6,000 per year and doesn’t write anything up. Dictates most of his info over the phone and his athletes takes notes…for$6,000, I would want everything written down….it seems a little unprofessional and disorganized. So, do your research, and you’ll find that sometimes, someone less known (less famous) is very knowledgeable and exactly what you need. In England there are several good ones that work with everyone for reasonable prices…better than US prices.

Musclefactory99

You are doing great! First, you reached out for help and that’s the right thing to do before embarking on products and practices that can hurt your health. I have heard mixed reviews on Milos. I know certain pros who received the same protocol for hgh and insulin (he’s supposedly one of the top guys on insulin use along with the Mad Scientist Ameen), even though they were competing in different classes and had different needs). If you go on YouTube, and type top coaches- bodybuilding, you will get a lot of options, but get to hear them talk and can get a better feel for who you like. Dave Palumbo is a great coach, well-respected and knows his stuff. Also, a former competitor but in my opinion much better coach than he was a bodybuilder. Works with several athletes, amateurs, regular people and pros. He’s also resoanable and only charges, $1,500 per year. Less than half what others charge. The mad Scientist charges $6,000 per year and doesn’t write anything up. Dictates most of his info over the phone and his athletes takes notes…for$6,000, I would want everything written down….it seems a little unprofessional and disorganized. So, do your research, and you’ll find that sometimes, someone less known (less famous) is very knowledgeable and exactly what you need. In England there are several good ones that work with everyone for reasonable prices…better than US prices.
That's right, many times a little-known trainer works much better, I should research better and rely on someone who knows how to work well and does not neglect me giving importance to higher level athletes, in Italy there is little choice, but Patrick Tuor inspires me a lot. and he is Italian so I would have no problem communicating with us. As an English coach, who can I contact? Do you know any names?

EMachine

That's right, many times a little-known trainer works much better, I should research better and rely on someone who knows how to work well and does not neglect me giving importance to higher level athletes, in Italy there is little choice, but Patrick Tuor inspires me a lot. and he is Italian so I would have no problem communicating with us. As an English coach, who can I contact? Do you know any names?
Dave Palumbo