competitors?

D

dolfanshan

We have a few that bb and pl compete, but for the most part its recreational users. I compete at being awesome!!! :)

Tuff

I used to compete, then got married, went back to college and started the family thing. It has to be a major part of your life. Not to sound mean or cruel, but most BB's will agree with me; but to be your best, you have to be stingy. No birthday cake, cant stay out late, no boys nights, forget about the bachelor parties etc, Wife/GF/ you or whoever has to cook meals a certain way and a certain amount, so its hard to eat out. At least for me it was this way; I didn't like the temptations. Not to mention the hrs at the gym. It can be rewarding but to be involved with a BB takes a very understanding, and un-selfish person. The rewards are there also, taking your body to its fullest potential, the stares when you went out. The positive remarks people gave you; there are haters too (jealousy). It can be expensive; the clean meals, cost of chicken breast, tuna, veggies, proteins, milk, vitamins. protein bars, tanning, bronzer, choreographer with routine etc. That's what gets me when people see a BB, they think; he must take steroids. Uh yeah, maybe when he finds time. It does make you a believer in you and who you are as a person I will tell you that. When I went back to college for PT school, I truly believe my dedication in BB'ing is what helped me suck it up and accomplish my goal of becoming a PT. So it can be some much more beneficial in life than a big and strong muscles.