Concern for interception of shipping

Rhino73

That sucks man, does your source have a free reship policy?
Yeah they do. Don’t feel good about it though. It’s not their fault. And it might just be another waste of time and gear.
I’ve been looking into these online doctors down here that offer testosterone replacement therapy. I’m guessing dosage would be quite low but may be all I can get.

Drews1971

I have been considering starting steroids for a few months now at this point, however do not know how to source someone in person. This being the case, I have explored the possibility of online sources, as highly recommended in forums. As a result, I am quite paranoid about being caught for steroid importation through this method. How do these companies ensure complete discretion that ensures that supplements will not be picked up by authorities, and furthermore convict me as the buyer of any crime. Of course, legislation varies country to country, although a broad description would still be very helpful, thankyou.
You'll just get a confiscation letter from customs saying if you want your shit come get it. Obviously dont, but a lot of sources will resend if you provide the letter.

Jimmy D

That is very settling for me, thank you both. However, I do live in Australia, which becomes difficult to source domestically. I'm sure with adequate research, I could find a source, however, is it really worth avoiding the risk of international sourcing anyway?
Hey Jack, I’m from Australia and haven’t had one issue with Iron-Daddy. It arrives about 3 weeks after postage. Good luck mate

Rhino73

Any Updates boss? What they say?
Basically it’s just a letter saying that the have seized a package addressed to me because it contains illegal substances. You have the option to call and justify why or you do nothing and it’s destroyed.
Since them I’ve had three more seized, so that’s one out of four that got through and a lot of coin down the drain.
I’ve found a local source now so all is a well but wouldn’t recommend trying to import.

aj101

Basically it’s just a letter saying that the have seized a package addressed to me because it contains illegal substances. You have the option to call and justify why or you do nothing and it’s destroyed.
Since them I’ve had three more seized, so that’s one out of four that got through and a lot of coin down the drain.
I’ve found a local source now so all is a well but wouldn’t recommend trying to import.
But no police/sue/fines?

RegisteredUser

I think i need to up my post count before i can PM. but if you could hook a brother up with a local I'd owe youone