Craggy Intro

Cragfiend

Hi there, I am a 48 y/o 190# male on TRT. I did my first cycle with dBol as a kickstart and Test P to get up to 190# from 175. BF is 18% after the cycle, love the weight and size gains, but need to reduce to fat, so considering a tren A /test P cycle in the future.   Also considering working in anavar, but not sure how to use it. Kickstart like dBol or throughout the cycle. Love the board, very good stuff here.  Great sharing of knowledge and experience

Cragfiend

hoping someone will be able to make suggestions on a cycle and diet.  I have typically been skinny fat, and gaining weight is a big deal for me.  I am not as clean as I would like, but have a hard time giving up beer And the occasional sweet.  I see others in the same boat as me. I wish I had gotten serious about this in my early 20's not my late 40's!

Bash

Welcome craggy. Sounds like u had a very good first run. First thing u def want to get in check is diet.. I highly recommend start tracking what u are eating for a day..  Without adjusting anything and u can find out how much calories u are eating per day and slowly start decreasing or upping the cardio..  Anavar is a very mild oral so it can be taken for more than 6 weeks and it's not too harsh on the liver. Helps with the definition when u go into the lower bf.. From what I hear have yet to use it. I'll let the other guys chime in on the tren.. That's a harsher compound and recommended once u have some cycles under ur belt. 

Diesel

Welcome Cragfiend, a great addition to our community!!!
Please be sure to read the Rules and Guidelines.
We will be glad if you will share with us your experience.
Good luck and hope to hear from you.
I wish you success bro!!!

siegmund

Craggy ,

I go not recommend , tren for a second cycle , the is so much to know about you before you venture into tren , and there is so much to know about tren ,.

I promise if your ai , is not on point , you wont gain , on tren you will be fighting to get your ai right ..  and when to apply a da if at all, the same with ai , if at all.

aas is not going to put the weight on you , diet is going to put the weight on , all any aas does is contribute . I suggest rethinking this whole tren idea .for now and lets get a propper test cycle or even if may be if your hell bent on running a 19nor , I suggest npp/ deca    , but you weight needs up,or down before the aas , and id like to see body fat down a few , but your coming in at high end .

trust me im not one of these plp that are anti tren , I love tren , but I developed a respect as others must . And until you know you alot more I feel you would not be getting all the benefits from it .  Oh and welcome 

D

dolfanshan

Welcome to Muscle Gurus....diet discipline and cardio are your friend. 

Cragfiend

Thanks guys! I really appreciate your taking the time to help me. I am not hell bent on anything, just want to improve.  Tren, well it seems magical.  And scary all at once.  Diet and cardio are in order. Right now I am trackng what goes in and I will clean it up after I get a week of data.  18% is high, though since I am in the water a lot (i teach scuba) a bit extra BF does help maintain core temp. anyway, I really really appreciate you all, and will Dial it back some. the contractor who bjilt Rome didn't come in early and under budget, after all.