Crush the PIP. Warm up the oils before Pinning

Predator

Not sure how commonly this topic is discussed but warming the oil right before pinning is absolute best way to take down the infamous PIP. I use a hair dryer for 10-15 seconds But a lot of others will use heating pad etc.

Big advantages being:

Able to use slin pins for most compounds taking down tissue trauma significantly(absolutely crucial for guys like me that pin Ed on the blast)

Be able to keep nice consistent pressure and not struggling trying to push the oil out.

please share any experiences that may help as well

D

Dont_trip

I have had the tedious job of pinning ED for months and it can become a real pain in the ass Literally.I have heated oils before and it works great,really helps the oil disperse into the muscle,I have also come to find the time spent injecting will dramatically reduce pip.You can do a 10 second shot and a 30 second shot and there will be a notable difference in pip.I have not had a good bout with pip in a while I usually get some good pip when switching brands.My two favorite Compounds Test Prop,NPP

tireguy1983

I was getting pip like a mother and tried many things, what got rid of it for me was injection speed im doing 2mls m,w,f I go 30 seconds per ml and no pip what so ever. worked like a champ heating the vial worked a little bit for me but the game changer was injection speed.

Dolf

+1 from me too Predator

Along with the other suggestions here I also find a massage and hot shower work well.

Predator

As far as massaging the site goes, there is some info out there showing that the oil will cause micro fractures inside the muscles and the deep massaging actually irritates the tissue. But as far as I am concerned, massaging always helped me so I still do it:)