cryptocurrency

milkin

Ok who is getting their ass handed to them with this whole cryptocurrency "Flash Crash" bullshit and what's your views on it ? I personally am very opinionated on this topic.

Alpha Omega

I freaked out a little concidering I have roughly $24k invested in it. But today it is on the upclimb. I feel that with so many big corps getting involved they are pulling the market down to buy in while its low and will drive it up. Sit tight!

milkin

Yeah a slight recovery but still not enough make me jump up and down lol. I have a very small investment only a few thousand and it's with ether not Bitcoin. Supposably ether has a newer safer platform but who knows if that's just a bunch of white wash mumbo jumbo.

BobbyO190

Dude with I had input. My money is 100% tied up in real estate. I never play in those kinds of markets. If you ever need advice in mortgage, lending, land, developing, construction, rental or commercial - give me holler :) 

ddan678

I dont know much about it and never tried to buy and sell any cryptocurrency however it looks some people make good money on it.

SemperFi

I never seen the draw to currency investing. I was raised to invest in tangible and income producing assets. Crypto reminds me of eGold in the 80's. Here today gone tomorrow. It is just a matter of trading fiat for fiat and the currencies value is solely based on the confidence that the masses put into it. Governments are not going to allow their control to be taken away. I think of CC as a high stakes ponzi scheme. Sure some will make a shit ton of money... thats the draw of any good ponzi scheme. 

SEMPER FI