Crystalized test that won't reconstitute.

Clint Gymrat

I have  a blend of test cyp 250 and test phynll prop 100 that I used on my last cycle with no issues. This cycle I'm using it again and in my 10th week and now my test has from 30-50 very small crystals in each bottle. They're the size of small air bubbles. I have 5 bottles of these and everyone has these crystals. Ive boiled them in water  still crystalized. My supplier says it's safe to inject as is but I'm super  sketchy on doing it but I have 5 expensive bottles of it with no funds to purchase more. 

SemperFi

Crashed gear is pretty common with some of the UGL's and compound dependent in many cases.

Go here for help - https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroids/crashed-gear-0

In some cases it might require using the oven without damaging the vial stoppers as some of the compound crystals have more than a 212 degree (boiling water) melting point. I don;t know the science behind it but I know it is true from other member experiences.

If they will not reconstitute I highly advice you not to use them. You might be open to a very painful experience or worse.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

That is what we are here for..... watching each others back!

It would be great for you to do an intro in the intro section so we get to know you better! ;)

SEMPER FI

Dolf

DO NOT INJECT CRASHED GEAR!!! If your source is telling you it's ok to pin it then I'd find myself a new source asap! Those crystals are the compound itself, so you'd be injecting nothing more than the oil that's used to suspend the compound in. You could also draw up some small crystals, and when injected into the muscle will cause severe pip and possibly a sterile abcess.

Clint Gymrat

Thank you all for your help. I talked to my source and he's sending out replacements. I think he misunderstood the amount of crystals and how much effort I had taken to reconstitute it. He's been my source for 2 years with no issues ever until now. Stand up guy to say the least. Thanks again everyone! 

Mleblanc

But the supplier was helpful in giving instructions on how to heat in the oven at 200° but was in instructed to be sure not to take the top off or make a hole. Because some of the chemicals needed in their may vape off. so i heated to 200 all worked perfected  !!