Cut stack

Johnm24

I was wondering if anyone knows about ripex xr 300? I’m trying to cut but also gain mass, I was 205 lean and let myself go due to do the whole covid thing, now I am 225 and bulky. I was thinking of going with Anavar 10 and Ripex 300. My only concern is that there is not enough testosterone in that. It’s 100 test E, 100 tren, and 100 miglyol. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

suppsforlife

That's actually enough test. Using 2 ml per week (1 ml one day 1 ml another) would offer 600 mg of each compound which is good enough! you can go for it. And you can add Anavar if you feel you can tolerate these 3 compounds together.

Twizted

That's actually enough test. Using 2 ml per week (1 ml one day 1 ml another) would offer 600 mg of each compound which is good enough! you can go for it. And you can add Anavar if you feel you can tolerate these 3 compounds together.
It would actually be 200mg of each compound right? Or am I missing something? 1ml has 100mg of each compound.

Johnm24

I’m not familiar with the stacked products. I jave always just done testosterone. It’s a cut stack called Ripex 300, and ripex 300xr. The xr is more expensive and is test E, while the regular is test prop. If anyone could shed some light in witch would be better for me to cut I would greatly appreciate some feed back! Going to make the order later this evening!

Welderman

Ripex 300 is all prop based meaning injection eod, the xr is all enthanate meaning slower release, you would inject it twice a week. The regular ripex is better for cut cycle but you need more of it therefore it is not cheaper in the long run

Johnm24

Ok great thanks for the info. I’m going to go with the regular for the first cycle! Thanks for the info!

suppsforlife

It would actually be 200mg of each compound right? Or am I missing something? 1ml has 100mg of each compound.
yeah, you're def right! sorry. I was trying to say 600 mg in total. That would be a good dosage to start with.
Then can go up to 600 mg each (1800 mg in total)