Cycle Advice - TestE/Deca & Bloods

workingonit

Background:
108kg Male - 198cm - 23 years old (6 years training)
Ran 3, 10-week cycles of testE @400mg/w, 1st test alone, 2nd w dbol and last cycle with Anavar 50/d.
I found no severe sides at this dose but took adex .5/eod after week 4 due to some increase in acne but no gyno - should I continue this or is it counterproductive due to lowering estrogen levels?
Have a PCT blend of Clomifene(50mg), tamoxifen citrate(20mg), masterolone(25mg) and tadalafil(5mg) which I took after 4 weeks, although I did not feel low on test (libido/moods/sleep/weight were all same as on cycle) but felt I needed the PCT for recovery. Will be getting bloods done pre and post-cycle this time around to look at my levels (what should I be looking for in these results?).

For my 4th cycle, I am thinking of a testE/Deca mix @400mg/w for 10 weeks, running trt for 4-8 and then blasting for another 10 during my cut, maybe along with another compound (open to suggestions but have my reserves about Tren,).

Would appreciate opinions on doses, AI, PCT, bloods and cutting compounds.

Thank you all.

Gainz.

If acne is your only side I would cut back on the adex. Maybe all together. Acne kinda comes with the territory.

But your talking about running a 10 week cycle (10 weeks is a very short deca cycle) then trt for 8 weeks, blasting again... then pct?
That sounds like a terrible idea. If you trt, you don't pct. That's the point of blasting and cruising.

Also make sure you run your test higher than deca. running them equally can cause problems. Like low libido or deca dick.

My recommendation is running 500mg test and 300mg deca for 12 weeks. maybe add 4 weeks of anadrol at the very beginning while you're waiting for the deca to kick in. Taking the adex only as needed, water retention or itchy nips. Then trt for 14 weeks until you blast again. Or planning a 4 week pct until you cycle again 10 weeks after you finish your pct.

Aussie

Take 25mg of zinc a day for acne. Most people take 50mg and it keeps E2 under control. Sone need 75mg.
I have been on 50mg but I got sore shoulders so I’m guessing it dropped my E2 too much.
I found 25mg zinc daily cleared my acne up and it’s kept it under control every time I blast.

workingonit

If acne is your only side I would cut back on the adex. Maybe all together. Acne kinda comes with the territory.

But your talking about running a 10 week cycle (10 weeks is a very short deca cycle) then trt for 8 weeks, blasting again... then pct?
That sounds like a terrible idea. If you trt, you don't pct. That's the point of blasting and cruising.

Also make sure you run your test higher than deca. running them equally can cause problems. Like low libido or deca dick.

My recommendation is running 500mg test and 300mg deca for 12 weeks. maybe add 4 weeks of anadrol at the very beginning while you're waiting for the deca to kick in. Taking the adex only as needed, water retention or itchy nips. Then trt for 14 weeks until you blast again. Or planning a 4 week pct until you cycle again 10 weeks after you finish your pct.
I was only planning on trt in between the bulk and cut phase, then cycle off and do pct as I would prefer not to be on trt indefinitely. Would it be a better idea to pct after the bulk and then blast again during the cut and pct after that? Is there an ideal time frame I should trt on before blasting again, or an ideal timeframe post cycle on pct before i blast again?
Will run test at 500 and deca at 300 if that is preferable but I thought 10 weeks was a normal cycle length. or are deca cycles longer?

Thanks for your help on this

Gainz.

I was only planning on trt in between the bulk and cut phase, then cycle off and do pct as I would prefer not to be on trt indefinitely. Would it be a better idea to pct after the bulk and then blast again during the cut and pct after that? Is there an ideal time frame I should trt on before blasting again, or an ideal timeframe post cycle on pct before i blast again?
Will run test at 500 and deca at 300 if that is preferable but I thought 10 weeks was a normal cycle length. or are deca cycles longer?

Thanks for your help on this
Yeah you really don't want to do a bulk cycle, trt, then a cut cycle then pct.
You would hate your fucking life! Your talking about a 30-40 week cycle then a pct... that would be a very heavy harsh pct. The mood swings, muscle loss and depression... I wouldn't want to go through it.

Either plan on being on trt for ever.. or not at all.
Now can you do what you're talking about... sure.
Will you fucking hate your life and lose most of the muscle you put on... yeah probably.
That's Why there's 2 groups on here, guys who cycle and pct and guys who blast and cruise.
Pick a team, don't try to do both brother.

suppsforlife

I agree with gainz. moreover, there's a chance that you will never get back to normal testosterone levels after 30-40 weeks of continuous use of steroids, even with a powerful PCT. why risk it? Either run a cycle and then always PCT, or blast and cruise.
should I continue this or is it counterproductive due to lowering estrogen levels?
it depends on your estrogen levels but it could be counterproductive.
Will be getting bloods done pre and post-cycle this time around to look at my levels (what should I be looking for in these results?).
Full Panel Blood Test +
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
SHBG
DHEA
Oestrogen
Progesterone
Prolactin
TSH
T3
T4
Log