Cycle for cutting and increasing cardio and endurance performance help.

loren

have you ever heard of baboon pharma gear just wondering. didnt find much on it either way..

Boswellio

Test prop 75 mg eod.
Tren acetate 75 mg eod.
Anavar or winstrol 50mg/day split in 2 doses.
Run test and tren 8weeks and var or winstrol last 6 weeks. Eat at a slight deficit and moderate cardio and you should achieve your goals. Don't run tren longer than 8 weeks or you can stop it if your endurance starts dropping. Unfortunately it's one of it's side effects that some people get. That's why I only recommended 75 eod which is plenty to keep your strength gains during a cutting cycle. Use liver support for the orals
So Test P monday tren Tuesday etc? Or same day

Gainz.

Haha...I'm Italian... I try so hard not to be a cliche... I really do. But I've owned Camaros (and firebirds, I like firebirds more) I always have my chain on my neck, usually have my very exspensive watch on, and a bracelet or 2 on.... I absolutely can't leave the house unless I match and look somewhat decent. The only part I don't let happen is the hair products, (I'm shaved bald) crazy facial hair designs and cologne 🤣🤣

loren

since tren is the cardio killer can clen be used to help this out. i have never done clen. but have been reading on it i loose fat with no issues but always trying to get the body fat a bit lower just wondering thanks to any info

MusculeX

Haha...I'm Italian... I try so hard not to be a cliche... I really do. But I've owned Camaros (and firebirds, I like firebirds more) I always have my chain on my neck, usually have my very exspensive watch on, and a bracelet or 2 on.... I absolutely can't leave the house unless I match and look somewhat decent. The only part I don't let happen is the hair products, (I'm shaved bald) crazy facial hair designs and cologne 🤣🤣
Why would I thought so?
😁😁😁

Gainz.

since tren is the cardio killer can clen be used to help this out. i have never done clen. but have been reading on it i loose fat with no issues but always trying to get the body fat a bit lower just wondering thanks to any info
Clen scares the shit out of me. It has several side effects, and like 3 of them directly affect your heart.

suppsforlife

Theoretically yes. That's why many actually use both of them together. but as Gainz said, there are side effects associated with it that you should be aware of.