Cycle NPP / Test E / Tren E

Butcher0

How are you?
I would like your advice if you think you can help me with that.

I ve started the cycle but in six weeks I will have to travel for ten days by plane so these 10 days I won’t be able to use anything and I have no idea what can I do.

I was planning to do it once a week for 2 months

1cc NPP
1cc test Enanthate
1cc tren Enanthate

And then to start the recovery process.

I am very confused about that now. Maybe I should start taking Novaldex earlier in parallel with the test or is better to leave it for I am done with the cycle?
And what happens for these 10 days of break before I complete the cycle? :/

If you can advise me something will be awesome.

Twizted

If you are pinning once per week then you need to drop the NPP and trade it for Deca, same drug just different esters. With deca plus the other enanthate esters you can get by with weekly injections. Bi weekly is best for enanthate but ppl get by on weekly injections just fine. If you are using enanthate and deca esters then your 10 day gap shouldn't be too bad, you will have a dip in blood plasma levels but it shouldn't be extreme.

Butcher0

If you are pinning once per week then you need to drop the NPP and trade it for Deca, same drug just different esters. With deca plus the other enanthate esters you can get by with weekly injections. Bi weekly is best for enanthate but ppl get by on weekly injections just fine. If you are using enanthate and deca esters then your 10 day gap shouldn't be too bad, you will have a dip in blood plasma levels but it shouldn't be extreme.
Thank you very much for your recommendation.
I am grateful.

EMachine

Welcome to the dance brother!

I like twiszed’s advice because it takes into consideration the fact that you’re going to be traveling for 10 days without your gear, and you’ll be switching to a longer ester, like Deca from its fast-acting twin, NPP. You could also manipulate you dosages to meet those 10 days away from your compounds.

Are you able to workout at all during those 10 days?

Butcher0

Welcome to the dance brother!

I like twiszed’s advice because it takes into consideration the fact that you’re going to be traveling for 10 days without your gear, and you’ll be switching to a longer ester, like Deca from its fast-acting twin, NPP. You could also manipulate you dosages to meet those 10 days away from your compounds.

Are you able to workout at all during those 10 days?
For sure I will do exercises that can be done without weights. If the opportunity to find a gym near me then yes. But let’s say that I will do only
Exercises with my bodyweight only for sure. Also are 9 days and not 10.

EMachine

For sure I will do exercises that can be done without weights. If the opportunity to find a gym near me then yes. But let’s say that I will do only
Exercises with my bodyweight only for sure. Also are 9 days and not 10.
Get yourself come elastic bands from Amazon before you go...for about $20 you can find yourself good ones. I use mine when I travel and don't have an opportunity to workout. However, I try to stay at hotels that have a gym.

Butcher0

Get yourself come elastic bands from Amazon before you go...for about $20 you can find yourself good ones. I use mine when I travel and don't have an opportunity to workout. However, I try to stay at hotels that have a gym.
You can be sure that I will follow your recommendations. Experience is life itself.

BiggyBill

e started the cycle but in six weeks I will have to travel for ten days by plane so these 10 days I won’t be able to use anything and I have no idea what can I do.
You wont be able to workout? There’s no point in using gear. 10 days of no workout is a lot