Cycle Planning Help

tj805

Alright fellas. So awhile back I ran a blend of NPP/EQ/Test P/Tren E with a dose of 70mg per compound. I had a good experience with this blend, but I just felt the lack of dose control was limiting the benefit. I decided I'd like the stack individually, but fear I am going overkill. I am used to daily injections. Any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

32 years old
O+ blood type
200 lbs.
6ft.

I was thinking...

Weeks 1-12
Test P 100mg/ED (1ml)
NPP 50mg/ED (0.5ml)
EQ 75mg/ED (0.25ml)
Tren E 50mg/ED (0.25ml)
Proviron 50mg/ED (25mg morning, 25mg evening)
Caber 0.5mg/wk
Aromasin (as needed)

Week 14-17 (PCT)
HCG 1000IU M/W/F
Tamoxifen 20mg M/W/F

Zewi

I have a few questions first.
1. Why ED?
2. Why only 12 weeks when you have EQ in the cycle and should be ran 14 to 24 weeks preferably 16 weeks min?
3. Why are you using TEST P with Tren E?
4. Why only using Test P instead of TEST E or C--or is it just cause you like ED injections?
5. Why NPP when your already running TREN?
6. What are you trying to accomplish with this cycle trying to understand your thought process....

Ok i have 6 questions, just trying to understand your thought process and not to be rude in any kind of way but there is no way in hell id run ED shots with these compounds, i also would be adding Test E or C and using Test p as a kicker. But i will wait to respond after your responses.

tj805

1. Because there have been studies regarding microdosing that show increased bioavailability, and less waste of the compounds. Not to mention “less impact on LDL, HDL, D3, Estradiol, FSH, and LH.” The injections don’t bother me and it keeps my hormone levels more stable.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4266340/

2. I have always been under the impression that EQ was a 12 week minimum. I know it has a half life of about two weeks and a peak of about three to four days. My only experience with EQ was in that blend.

3. As for test p and tren e. I enjoyed the blend and didn’t want to change up the compounds. Just the dosage. I also know some who prefer to run Test P with Tren E, because they feel they experience the sides of Tren more intensely with shorter esters; like tren ace.

4. I just prefer Test P. I feel my gains are leaner and more sustainable post cycle. Yes, I don’t mind the daily injections.

5. I’m aware that NPP and Tren E are both 19-nors and the concern with running them together. I’ve also read about positive experiences with deca and tren cycles though. However, I have no reason for wanting to run them together other than my experience with that blend.

6. Primary goal: strength/endurance - Secondary goal: lean/sustainable gains.

...I am open to any suggestions. I clearly don’t know it all, nor do I think I do. If you got a recommendation and an explanation with it, I’m 100% open to it.

Last edited:

Zewi

Answering your first question totally understand more shots is a good thing I have never been a Monday Thursday guy.. however, who gives a shit about increase in LH, and FSH when on cycle unless your trying to have kids. FSH is all about sperm count and mobility and when it comes to LH how is that going to help when on cycle and your shutting down your own test. LH is what your testicles need to make natural testosterone it's what you do a PCT, to block estogen from hitting your purtiutory gland so it sends LH to your testicles...

im not a big ED guy just to much for me. But do enjoy M/T/TH/F or EOD.. loss in compound is because you blood levels drop between injections, more injections do keep better levels wich means less waste.

EQ I can go with 12 weeks if your goal is to just increase your appetite but again a waste of a compound and true benfits if your not doing 16-24weeks..

As for your cycle since you dont minded ED. And since your ok with 2 19-nors even though I dont 100% like it.. i would run it different and what i mean is what time of day..

I would take TREN E and NPP at night, and split the time with Proviron. EQ, test in the morning. If your can manage a 7am,7pm schedule than that's what I would do.. if you can change the cycle to 16 weeks so adjust were the last 4 weeks all your taking is the Test p, tren e and EQ, also up the EQ to 100mg so your at min 600mg a week so skip Sunday..

Just my two cents. I would not recomand this for a beginner.. however if I was running a cycle like this mine would be like this I would drop the NPP

1-4 test p (125MG EOD) morning/night switch EOD
17- 20 test p (125MG EOD) morning/night switch EOD
1-17 test e ( 125mg M/T/TH/F) morning
1-20 eq (200mg M/T/TH/F) at night
10-20 TREN E (100mg M/T/TH/F) at night
proviron 10-20 50mg ED 25mg split

Just my thoughts