cycle suggestions

Dolf

The base of my next cycle which starts in a month is gonna be 750mg test e per week, 750mg eq per week, and 75mg tbol ed for the first 6 weeks. I plan on running tren a at 100mg eod for the final 6 weeks. 20 weeks total cycle length. I also have test p on hand. Would anyone have any suggestions on running the compounds at different strengths or times during the cycle. I also have adex which I'll run .5 eod and caber on hand.

siegmund

Personaly , dolp I dont like adding the tren to this cycle ( I speaking here as if it were me ) my reasoning would be , the eq with the test is going to give you , a good lean mass (diet dependant ) and with the eq I beleive its really going to shine your last 6 weeks , I feel the tren is going to , take from that , but then agion , just maybe , it will define it , but dont you think the whole run of eq will be in vain??? And also with 100tren a , ed , I would think you would have to compensate with test p ed. No ??? Like I said im writing and thinking here ,,, shit test p and tren a , is a wonderful cycle , and maybe save the short for next ,,, idk , dolp I can see the benefits of it ,, and I can see the negs of it , so lol I dont know if I helped any , or only more confused your decision ,, but like I said a part of me likes , but will the test c be enough ?? Idk. But deffently a good topic for discussion im looking forward to the feedback , I like and im leary ,  so ,

D

dolfanshan

I completly see your point sieg. How am I gonna know what the eq did if I use tren at the end. That's the point of this thread. Would it be better to start with the tren? Maybe add it mid cycle, or drop it all together? I wanted to get tren in on this cycle because I have some parabolan i want to use in my next cycle.

siegmund

Got you , well then if it was me , and im thinking outmloud , ok I would probley hold off on my tbol and run the tren a was my kick ---but then you would have to also compensate test p , unless you start a high dose of testeor c weeks before tren , then finish off with the eq

D

dolfanshan

Thanks sieg this is the exact kind of feedback I was looking for...

Bigstick_00

Here's my take and I'm sensing you wanna run tren cause I know you haven't tried it before from reading previous posts. Run the tren right off the bat cause either your gonna love it or hate it! I wouldn't jump in right away at 100mg eod. I would start off with 75mg eod for the first couple weeks and see how you handle it. If all is fine then jump to 100mg eod. Usually tho 75mg eod is all that you will need! If it doesn't work out for you Dolf drop the tren and add the eq. Other than that, I like the cycle!

D

dolfanshan

Thanks big. Yea I was wanting to work the tren in on this cycle just to see how I handle and like it for future cycles. My reasoning for working it into this cycle is if I don't like it or it doesn't agree with me its no big deal because I still have an excellent cycle set up. I figured if I waited and ran it with test p tren only cycle and had to drop it it would screw my cycle up, but I guess I could always have npp on hand as an excellent backup.

D

dolfanshan

If I used the tren as the kick what suggestions do you have for test p dosages? Also if I didn't use it as a kick but waited until the test e kicked in what week would you suggest adding the tren in? Week 5?

Standingup

I think that's a good point. EQ is so damn slow to get going tren would kick things off nicely instead of finishing

siegmund

No I would say week 3 ,for tren, , im not to comfortable answering this question , ill bw honest , I dont like the test e, or c with tren a ,( just me thinking I outside box here agion)  I think if it were me , I would run test p, from the rip with the tren a ,, then tapper my prop into the test e ,,,  and I my thought  .  Or reasoning behind this is , I think the test e , is going to be a roller coaster ride with the tren a ,, what I mean  .  Is  .  I dont know if I would be trust the amount of test , to equal my tren ,( hope this makes since I have a hard time of explaining sometimes ) personaly id me more comfortable to start with tren prop and tapper the prop into the e   . This is me thinking agion , andm for the record I have no experience running it this way !! Its just what I think I would do

D

dolfanshan

Thank you sieg! You explained it really well and I appreciate it my friend!