Cycle

A-C-W

got a question for you guys just started my second cycle very new to this game. Took first shot and feels like somebody shot me in ass with a gun. Did have this problem first time around. What's going on ?!?

D

Dont_trip

Could be a number of things,Bad injection Technique,Bad Gear,Sensitivity to EO/BA/BB,Type of ester Short or no ester...We need some more details brotha Could just be your body getting used to pinning again

A-C-W

It is different gear...everything else I did same..I do remember being a little sore one time in the first cycle but this is sore as hell!

D

Dont_trip

I use is a 25 g to inject and 22g to draw from the vial.1 and half inch for gluteus and 1 inch for everywhere else it is important to get deep into the muscle and always inject slow I try  20-30seconds per ML....also if your just a tiny bit shaky it will give you more pip....May also be the gear before blaming the gear wait until it's time to inject again and see if nothing changes...It is probably from not injecting in a while so it is your bodies way of getting used to it

I am the 1

Did you cycle off or go from one cycle to the next? If he is going from on cycle to another his body would still be use to being pin.

siegmund

An aducated guess here I would guess , the gear you ran before this had very little to , no eo,,  and now your finding out your like me and cant look at eo ,, check your solvents from last cycle , and compare to this cycle , email sources and get solvents and percents and im guessing youll get your answer , another high ba ,    look into it