Dark Days

Alpha Omega

Hey MG Commut,

So I was on my way to NWA (North West Arkansas) yesterday to handle some business and my mother called me crying profusely. She dropped a BIG BOMB on me. She tells me my father has stage 4 lung cancer and it is also in his adrenal gland.

If anyone knows any trial drugs that we might be able to partake in please let me know. President Trump passed into law "The Right To Try" any medication that hasn't been passed by the FDA.

I am going to do my part and start having him vape CBD and put him on a HIGH alkaline diet. Cancer and bacteria and or viruses can NOT survive in a high alkaline body, it has been proven time and time again.

I really look up to this man. He was once called my step dad, I then changed my last name to his. This is a man who has been a BIG part of my life and was always there at every football practice, coaching me, taught me to ride a bike etc.

Any input is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys! God speed

Clint Gymrat

Hate to hear this man! I think you’re on the right track with the high Alkaline diet and the CBD. I wouldn’t have him vape the CBD though. The VG and PG that’s in the vape juice will Irritate his throat and lungs. I’d have him get some edibles or tincture to put under his tongue. I’d also only go with Koi or Pure Hemp brands. As far as trial drugs I’m not sure what to tell you but I’ll try to find some time to research it for you. 

strong

AO, All I can say is that my Bro. was given a death cert. with Stage 4  and made it. 

You are so lucky to have this man in your life.. Your last paragraph made me lose it... That man is a dad..  You just do what you can for him and stay strong brother.. Since you have been here you have been the most active source and just a great guy... Much love..

Strong

JARHEAD2

Sorry to hear bro & I know you’re sincerely in pain yourself! The one thing that I know without a doubt that can help I will surely do.... I will pray for you & your family! Shoot me a pm anytime if you just need to talk. I spend a great amount of time counseling others & so you wouldn’t be putting me out at all :) Two very important pieces of advice I can give you:

spend time with him & be an encouragement & let him know how much he means to you daily..... gives him a reason to fight.

Also, keep your head up & keep the faith brother!

JAR

FR sent

Clint Gymrat

My grandfather was told he had 2-3 months to live when he was diagnosed with bladder cancer and cancer of the lymph nodes. He lived 3 1/2 more years. I believe a persons mind is far stronger than they give it crediT. He never accepted their time line and surpassed it by years. 

SemperFi

I don't know what to say publicly other than my heart goes out to your family.

You are right about high alkaline. Reach out to me via PM if you are open minded and would like some ideas. I would prefer to share it via PM because the last thing I would want if I was in this situation is an open debate about non-mainstream treatments.

I will personally be praying for your entire family... peace... always peace.

SEMPER FI

Alpha Omega

Thanks everyone for the input and love. Had lunch with him today. I didn't bring anything up, just acted as if nothing is going on. I can only imagine what runs through his mind. He wants to meet up again without my mother and talk Will. I will keep everyone up to speed as it develops.

strong

If you need time or a few days come up and the family needs you. Post it on your page and we will look out for you...

Alpha Omega

Everything is running as it should. I make everything in advance so all I have to do during the week is pick product, fill orders and collect money. I have a good team who can do all of this. Im the only who answers emails and I can do that on the go. I'm grateful for the responses from our community, great board. Rest assured orders will still fly out same day or next. Wanted you all to be aware so Im not my "peppy" self you can understand why.

Spirits are high! Negativity only brings negative results!

wonderpunk24

Worda cant even express, my man. I’m sending love and healing to you and your family. Great plan to start with the CBD vape. Just be there to listen to the man. One thing that really meant a lot to me was being able to sit down with my grandfather and write down some of his memories and feelings. If you need ANYTHING, you know we’re here for you.

Alpha Omega

Things look a little better. I have talked my dad out of Chemo. Instead I have turned him and his doctor onto Keytruda. Quit more expensive and something my parents couldn't afford, so I paid half the bill for now ($20k so far $20k more to go). I wouldn't be able to do this without the support of this community and I am very grateful to you all. Will keep everyone updated!

Mclovvinn12

I had stage 4 lymblastic luekemia lymphoma and i was 13 at the time when i had it. I am now 47 years old and have done countless cycles over the years with people telling me that i shouldnt do anymore cyles because it excellerates cancer growth and all the other shit. But i have been taking TRT therapy and its been the best. But back too the cancer your dad has theres alot better treatments for the bad experiences your dad will experience than i did in 1983 CBD is probably a very good one if he is put on high amounts chemo therapy. I would never go through what i went through when i was 13 the spinal taps once a month. But there are better alot better meds out there like select targeted chemo therapy drugs that only target the specific area of the cancer site and all of the body. Just because its a stage 4 doesn't necessarily mean it's a death sense keep your head up make sure you keep your head up making laugh some people have laughed their way out of a death sentence literally and that's the truth people decided not to take the drugs and decided to say that I'm not going to experience cancer and actually walked out of the hospital still living as of today this is not fiction in his reality laughter can be a big positive thing for your dad so make sure he laughs a lot and keep us informed there are over 30 new drugs since I was diagnosed a long time ago I'm pretty sure one of them be the right one for your dad the doctors nowadays are a lot better quit they were when I had my cancer.

Good luck stay positive

SemperFi

Put Hyperthermia treatment is your knowledge bank as well as a very low carb high fat diet. Cancer cells, in the vast majority of cases, cannot survive in the absence of glucose while healthy cells can.

Cancer cells hate 3 things - heat, oxygen, and lack of glucose.

SEMPER FI