DarkPharma.org Customer Discussions

Darkpharma.org

DarkPharma.org
Greetings everyone! And best wishes to all forum members! We're official online store DARKPHARMA.COM and we're really glad to be here!

WHO ARE WE? We are distributors of HGH and sports pharmacology of the best brands such as Balkan Pharmaceuticals, Tesla, SP Laboratories, etc.

We work in International Section and have our warehouses in Europe.

WHY ARE WE? We're dedicated to providing you the very best of HGH and steroids with a focus on quality, safety, originality. A wide range of products, a flexible pricing policy, favorable conditions for wholesale buyers and regular discounts - that's what we offer to our customers.

PAYMENT: Western Union, MoneyGram, Bitcoin

We have NO MINIMAL ORDER!

SHIPPING COST: 15€

*Delivery of orders over 200 euros is free!

ETA: 7-12 days (worldwide)

The store's consultants are available 24/7. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Our website: https://www.darkpharma.org/

Email: [email protected]

Attachments

• photo472.png
    photo472.png
    746.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

Bruno Segers

I'm surprised there aren't many reviews here, but still.
New to me, but no less a good store with professional service and good products at a good price. Managers are always in touch to answer anything you need.
I’ll do a new order soon.

Bruno Segers

Hi once again. I’ve left a review today in the morning in the “Top rated sources” section, but I still don’t see it. That’s why I have a question: why is it still unpublished? Or it was deleted without being published? I don’t know the reason why it happened, but I want to see it in the top rated sources section, it is really important for me, thanks

Sam Masters

Hello everyone, I want to share my thoughts on this store, maybe it will help someone.
Just want to say that Darkpharma is good store to work with. Legit products, awesome customer service and all the necessary safety measures - it's all about it. Store's managers are always in touch with you to help you. You've got one more customer, thanks

Grzegorz Pal

I've been waiting for some time to leave this review. This is my 1st order from this seller and I'm really impressed. The customer service here is really funtastic. If you have problems or difficulties they (managers) are always ready to help you. Delivery took more than 8 days (as I was promised), but I can recommend this store 100%, will order again soon, thnx

gya39

I placed the order here in this store for the first time. Ordering in a new store for me is always a certain risk, that's why I decided to check the seller for good faith and make a trial order for a small amount. Thanks for meeting my expectations! I have already placed a full order, they promised to deliver it in 2 weeks, will see. Oh, and they also gave me a discount as a new customer of the store, that's nice

Kunya

Hello. First of all I can’t but mention good and decent prices and pretty good customer service. Be ready for delays because of COVID, but don’t worry because the order will definitely get to you! I got my order a couple days ago, it was delayed by almost a month. I’m sure all the stores are dealing with the same delays now. I can highly recommend this store

BSU

Greetings to all the members of the forum.
I'll be short.
Made the order 2 weeks ago, it was sent the same day I placed it. That's cool considering the reviews about the quite long delivery! Reliable service, legit and safe products, affordable prices, but sometimes quite a long wait for a response to messages from managers, thats the only thing. Will be ordering more