Darkvorg is Silver

Dolf

It was in a cycle log that Darkvorg made silver, and I didn't want to blow that members log up with congrats so this forum is to Congratulate DV on making silver! Congrats brother you have been an asset from day 1 that you became active. Silver is well deserved! 

F

Frankie-knuckels

I would like to show the brother some love and congratulate him also on making Silver.. 

blastthru23

You know what's really cool about DV is that he came here genuinely seeking advice, and put in a lot of effort and time to design his cycle and diet plan. Not only that, he followed through. This really puts a smile on my old face, to see a young lad really put care, time and dedication in his cycle, especially at his age. Wouldn't be fun to crash his wedding? Who's in? LOL

strong

Seems like I would like this fellow Darkvorg. Its so nice when a member joins and digs right in and is ready to get to work. Congrats brother...

darkvorg

Whaaaat!!!! :D this is awesome!!!!! Thank you all so much!!! You all have been so supportive and given me a lot of insight on this lifestyle, i appreciate you all! 

SemperFi

Silver comes with responsibility DV. As a Silver when you provide a thumbs up or thumbs down it is now recorded in the members Karma points. ;)

Gains are measured by how much we give away not by how much we keep -

SEMPER FI

darkvorg

If you all crashed the wedding I could tell it would become one hell of a party!!! I appreciate it brother! You've been a great influence on me! 

darkvorg

I now have influence :O whoa haha but very wise words, i will use this to help others on this journey as you all have before me. Happy

to have found such an awesome community