Dayum just kill the dude

Standingup

We aren't supposed to get political but man Im getting so sick of Bill Cosby, why don't they just forget the fucking trial and just execute the motherfucker now. I mean seriously whats he up to now , about 75 women he's roofied and raped ?

Standingup

I just cant even wrap my head around the whole forcible sex, or drugged victim sex. If I dont think my woman is every bit in to it as me I am completely turned off.  The idea of molesting an unconscious victim is just fucked, the person doing it is mentally ill.

siegmund

Fucking exactly ,

I have always felt this way , im not trying to just get off , I want to make her enjoy , her digging them nails in , her telling me more and harded , fdont get me wrong me and wife get a quicky now and then , but no I like the passion ,  but I hear you id rather go beat one off , its like , chicki chiki a I corpse 

D

dolfanshan

I don't think its the sex these types get off to. Its everything else they do to get to the sex that gets them off. 

BillyDwilliams

Cut his damn pudding pop off.  Have you seen dudes eyeballs in the news pics?   Mom always told me id go blind, but damn she wasn't lying 

D

dolfanshan

I wonder if giving them laced pudding pops is how he did it?

strong

I say let the family members of the victims take care of it. These were somebody's daughters, wives or girlfriends. I unfortunately have experience with my ex wife being raped. I took care of making sure he would NEVER do it again.

Standingup

True, but sometimes a bit too late in my opinion. How long has this guy gotten away with this and lived "high on the hog ". I mean whats he supposed to "pay" with , the last misserable 10% of his life ?   That should be a factor in deciding punishment, the fact hes gotten to enjoy the spoils for so long.