dbol/appatite

siegmund

I see alot of plp ,that loose there appetite on dbol  for myself I can't get enough food on dbol all I want to do is eat ,even at night I'm up every few hours raiding the fridge, and energy out the ass ,, when taking drol I have no appetite ,and DECA no appatie I have to force feed small meals and shakes ,, anyone else,s appatite go through the roof

borsuczek

But I was on d bol for over 3 weeks and I was quite miserable as I did not want to eat at all !!! I just started deca so can't tell yet but hoping for good appetite. I bought tones of protein bars and nut butter jars to snack well at work so I don't waste my gear.

Looks like d bol works just well for you. Not much point using steroids if you don't eat!

56too

Dbol also opens up my appetite. IMO gear is like liquor. Some people can drink whiskey and be funny, others assholes and yet others obnoxious as well as others violent.. Thats why its never a good idea to introduce two new compounds at the same time cause you never know which one is affecting you in what way

llcooljames

mmm I am questioning my cycle at the moment over this very topic...lol

I am taking Deca (Shot) and D-bol and Oxymetholone (a combined tablet) this is a tab of 25mg of both in each tab. my daily dose is 2 tablets total mg 100.

My appetite has just slowed to a snails pace and I have to force food into me. I take one tablet in the morning and another in the afternoon 6 hours after the first what i have noticed is that around 8pm at night my appetie shows its face again. Being a combined tablet I am a little stuck so I have no choice but to become a monster and force the food down...dont look at me I'm disgusting ha ha...

I personally think it is the Oxymetholone in the tablet as when I dose this drug on its own it tends to suppress my appetite. I actually find the drug a bonus in the diet phase which I no is extremly rare.

Semper Fi

Not much point using steroids if you don't eat!

Depends on your "Goal" :)

Planning my next cycle to be primo 600 PW @ about 2500 calories........  Goal is to lose 6 kilos..... Hopefully 4.5 of them in BF over 12 weeks.

SF

borsuczek

I meant I didn't want to eat while on d bol at all ! I'm not talking taking in just below maintenance. I'm talking turning into freaking Victoria Beckham( ugh!!!!) eating regime. I literally felt repulsion towards food. 

P

PROZONE

I agree with you there depending on you goal, eat big lift big and get big, but gear is also an awesome tool for retaining muscle while dieting. Personally i try to keep my calorie intake over 5000, I shoot for 6000 but my stomach just aint big enough, you got to be used to going to bed full and waking up full and eating every 2-3 hours during the day.

P

PROZONE

I have no problem with appetite when im using dbol, sometimes heartburn but no problem eating. I sometimes feel lethargic from my high doses of tren, sometimes i will jump on CJC and IGF if Im having that problem, then im instantly wanting to eat a whole cow :)

N

noveskeelite

PROZONE said:
</p>
<p>I have no problem with appetite when im using dbol, sometimes heartburn but no problem eating. I sometimes feel lethargic from my high doses of tren, sometimes i will jump on CJC and IGF if Im having that problem, then im instantly wanting to eat a whole cow :)</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>I am on dbol right now and suddenly have heartburn. Never in my life had it previously. Appetite doesn't seem changed. But I hate eating constantly. To me the gym is EASY. Its the kitchen that's a pain.</p>

P

PROZONE

The kitchen can be the hardest part for me as well sometimes , try taking your d-bol with food it works for me, I am actually on prescription prilosec and it does wonders for me. Im over 5000 calories a day right now and you aint kidding about eating constantly but the rewards have been great.

flipper

I get a massive appatite on dbol, love the stuff. Makes the bad back ache, high BP and lethargy worth while lol.