DBOL,TEST, EQ, TREN CYCLE..maybe some MAST. Please review and comment

turnupthegas

Whats up MG Fam…..so rather than trying to answer questions, I’m at a point where I need to ask one!

Upcoming cycle goal is LEAN BULK

I got nice and ripped this summer spring and am in pct mode now. Starting this cycle Nov 1st but have some questions on ratios of compounds for ideal results based on my goals.

I’m not gonna list out what I have for mg per compound, but lets just say I have more then enough. I’m going to list compounds and am looking for best way to run it. Example being High test high eq or low test high eq.

I have;

Dbol, test prop, test cyp, bold undec (EQ), Tren Ace, Tren Eth

My plan was to start out of the gate with;

Dbol, test cyp and eq with a bit of tprop in there to help while long esters build and run this bulk of cycle

Somewhere around weeks 10/11 add in some tren eth and lower my test dose around week 13 when tren levels stabilize.

Lastly run things out and drop tren and eq around week 20 and switch to short esters and run tren ace 2 weeks and test prop two weeks past that, landing me in the realm of a 22-24 week lean bulk

Note may add some mast prop in at the end last 2-3 weeks at 150 EOD, I like its hardening effects with tren.

Hopefully that makes sense and as always my pct is on point, I have it all, I also have adex, never really seem to need it, but either way I have it, also have 20 1mg caber Pfi**r  brand. Also have 2500 UI HCG and will run 250 2xWeek

Simply looking for some experience with the EQ from others, I’ve run pretty much everything and never tried the EQ so I want to see how it goes.

Age 37

Weight 170 after summer cut

BF 9-10%

Height 5-11

Macros on cut were protein 55% fat 30% carbs 15%

Curious how to run macros on lean bulk, naturally I will need more clean carbs but what do I sacrifice? The fats or lower the protein a bit?

SemperFi

Gas Can,

Glad to see you are focusing on your diet here because that is the foundation for any cycle. I shared a very simple formula for determining a proper (in my mind) clean bulk diet and you can find the information here; https://musclegurus.to/forum/training-nutrition-and-diet/diet-and-nutrition/116861-my-current-cycle-clean-bulk-diet

It is not a one stop shop but it provides you with a very good starting point that can be easily customized to every individual and every situation.

The focus for quality gains on this diet is a slightly lower surplus than you might be used to seeing.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

Wow, 

Thats alot in one cycle at least for me to decifer ,

I see the reason for the dbol and prop., its to kick for the test e , and bold.   I like it ,

I dont understand why the tren tho...im sure its to lean you out towards end  but.i think add some anavar , with some mast the last 6 weeks ...and youll get as good results ...just my opion , 

I just dont like seeing multi compound cycle , espicially hitting the tren e ,   im strongly aginst tren e , if any thing id at least like to see you ween off the test e with prop , and maybe some tren a.    

Just ideas , alot of compounds spin my mind.  Thats why i keep mine old school lol. 

Simple., 2 compounds and diet to compliment., but times are changing i know.....

All i really dont like is the tren e 

swolesam

TUG - i like your current stats, and the fact that you never need AI is great for your upcoming cycle. 

Too much compounds imo. I would start off with TEST E and EQ. Front load the EQ 900 mg per week for 2 weeks, then bring down to 400-600 mg EW depending on your tolerance. All along test e in parallel.  Run that 14 weeks or so. EQ will make you VERY HUNGRY, so watch the nutrition and keep the bf% in the front of your head to make sure the hunger surges with eq dont make you overeat and add on bad weight. If you're the type that doesnt add fat easily, have at it :) Btw, when i used EQ, it gave me some serious vascularity, has to do w/ raising the hematocrit i believe, not sure though, but def you'll notice serious vascularity showing.

DONATE BLOOD w/ Eq mid cycle, its notorious for raising your red bloods & hematocrit.

No need for hunger inducing peptides with EQ since EQ will take care of that on its own.

I dont think you need to kick start w/ dbol if you're front-loading eq, thatll give a good punch on its own.

Week 15-20, hit short esters all around, test prop, mast prop, and maybe some anavar if your budget allows. I would NOT do Tren at this stage. Your body will be taking some serious beating with Tren after 14 weeks of EQ and Test high doses. Keep Tren to a diff cycle altogether. Maybe the cycle after that, do a Test , Tren , Masteron 13 weeks. shorter cycle, but straight forward.

turnupthegas

Sig ty as always, I appreciate the time spent to advise. I never thought of that with the tren e vs some var mast and this is all in its preliminary stages and is exactly why i asked because I can figure out the esters and timing of things, but honestly your concern was the one are i was on the fence with. Running tren e for 5 weeks and then by the time it ramps up i'd be switching to ace, I can see how this now does sound a bit "not ideal" I can def just run tren ace because I have enough of it. My mentality was simply trying to avoid EOD pinning of 3 cc's plus when i switch to my props, but I think i'll just bite the bullet or try the mast var combo. You were correct it was to just lean/ harden up on the back side of things, just have always liked this approach, but maybe I should go old school with it, it worked for the old timers. I should let the diet and training do the work and the compounds aid in the progress. Funny thing is I know this, but I get all OCD with things and try to get all technical but yes I can see how I can get overkill with it all.

turnupthegas

Semp thanks brotha. I am a firm believer in the diet aspect of things and that its where it all begins. I can sometimes overthink my cycle and compounds as you can see. I think with this read, combined with Sig and Swols comments I can revaluate things and post up some revisions. This is exactly why I started the thread, so experienced people could chime in and help me along, so again thank you +1

turnupthegas

swol your spot on with that, starting tren that late in the game on a long cycle will most def kick my ass for sure, I never considered that but makes a WHOLE lot of sense. I can def obtain some var and thing this is where i'll take it. If any of you guys could PM on what source you use for var I would appreciate it. I've tried var from 3 or 4 diff sources and got mixed results. I understand its faked alot because of the price and if someone can charge 100-200 for var but make it tbol or winny and make a killing, I can understand why it can be faked. Just curious what lab some of you trust or source for that matter. I like to run pharma orals when I can because i have had shit luck with ugl's and their home pressed orals. Some look professional and suck and some look like dog shit but are better so some insight would help.

lastly test in parallel, do you mean after my eq frontload my test should be dosed the same as the eq like 400-600 a week?

swolesam

ill PM what i used for Var with success. 

Test in parallel means you take them both together, making sure you dont do EQ without T base, that would be a bad mistake. As far as dosage you can keep them equal or push more T over eq. I usually push more T over EQ just because for some reason EQ gives me that vascularity even when im running high dose T, and EQ in nature is not a cutter really in comparison to Mast/Var/Winny/...

swolesam

TUG - check this out: anaboliclab.com/lab-results/steroid-name/oxandrolone/

Its such an awesome resource, i couldn't help but to post it, not for the 1st time btw ;)

swolesam

its great to have an independent entity who's well equipped with the right tools to test random batchs of products!! The real deal. I totally wish there would be for peptides to expose all these RCs the real ones vs the fake ones, so we know where to put our trust.

turnupthegas

I'm familiar with this for sure, one thing I was unaware of though and prob because I just never paid attention was the "browse by steroid name" menu. By default I always went to "by manufacturer" and as your prob aware the list is pretty limited. Thanks for the refresher, because now I can see myself utilizing this site more from the compound aspect. Hence the Var, I checked it out and can assume that even though some of the lab tests are from last year that with the few well known ones its pretty safe to assume that the QC is in check and dosing should be similar. Obviouslly people like stuff over dosed vs underdosed, but in my eyes I trust a lab a lot more when a product says its 100mg and its 100mg +/- an mg or two because you know the shit is being made under some sort of standards.

turnupthegas

There is a source on here i've dealt with on the peptides and without saying the name, i'll say "the green guy" i don't think thats breaking any rules, but with some of the stuff ive run, I do get the GH sides so it would only lead me to believe that it is doing something positive with my pituitary as far as secretagogue and or GH pulses, also with the GHRP-2 and 6 the hunger difference is present with both and extremely elevated with the 6 so its GTG in my eyes. 

swolesam

right on. Past successful testing of a brand for a compound for a specific batch doesnt guarantee the future ones WILL be of equal quality, but the odds are they will be :) In other words, if a test comes for 10mg var posted results for 1mg var instead of 10mg, i look no further. I am automatically never buying that brand again. 

Sources need to pay attention - this encourages Sources to stay Honest and give the customer what they paid for with their hard earned $

swolesam

Yes, i know the guy. Had a VERY bad experience with their customer service team a year or so ago. They came off telling me they dont care if i buy or not, their reputation speaks for itself & shit like that. Very bad attitude.

Now, you're tickling my brain to give this guy another chance. hmmmmmm

turnupthegas

So gonna neg the tren on this run and save it for my cut come mid spring early summer since i did have great results with it this past year. The test/tren/mast combo with a strict low carb diet and the results were damn impressive. We all know in a cut you don't just run certain compounds and the weight falls off without being in some sort of caloric deficit, so I leaned out like a mofo, but lean and mean and down to the fight weight of an MMA fighter and I just lacked that full feeling, I looked great but felt small. Case and point the cut ended I started eating some clean carbs and the muscles filled right out and i put on 10lbs in a month, I think my body just yearned for it and soaked the shit right up.

Back to my point, I'm scrapping the tren and gonna run var the last 6 weeks with short esters, i'll detail doses a bit more moving forward. Thanks for all the input!! You all came through with the wisdom that I was looking for! Thanks again, this right here folks is textbook on how people should utilize MG. Active members offering advice and experience to aid and direct others how to use AAS constructively and most importantly SAFELY!

turnupthegas

Not sure if they made some internal changes? But I was weary myself at first so i bombarded him questions to see how he responded, answered all swiftly, also told me to mention in the comments that I was from MG so I did so, got my research peps in 3 days complete with freebies for being part of MG. This was about a month ago so maybe they "grew up" and learnt how to deal with people. food for thought i guess

turnupthegas

the best are the ones that say tested for 10mg found 0mg yet didn't find anything else either smh. at least some people have the decency to use tbol instead of nothing! Still wont get my business, but to sell a pressed pill of basically filler is beyond me. So many people selling legit now, that by selling fake bunk gear will only last you so long. 

swolesam

Schemers bro. They do not think things through, they sell bunk hoping to feed on less informed people and make a heap of $ doing it while it lasts. Once they get busted or "outed" by people who get burnt, they close shop, and open up new shop , new name, new marketing,.... dirty game.

Thats why im v weary of new sources, and if i find sources i like who are legit and do care about customers and do business the right way, i stick with them like glue.