dbol vs Tbol vs anavar

king

I have been getting asked a lot about the differences and which should I be taking and so on. I want to talk some about the differences so maybe it will help clear the air for newb or even learn something new we didn't know.  I am only going to discuss the difference so if you do not know what each compound is research it before getting through the thread please.

T-bol is thought to be a better option than Dbol,  because gains with Tbol are usually less than  but you keep more of your gains.  Dbol has a high percentage of water retention, both intracellular and subcutaneous that is lost when getting off.   The price of Tbol is usually double what D bol cost.

Dbol is a good bulking oral , but has common sides of high BP & water retention, Tbol has very little estrogenic side effects.  This all summarizes that dbol will make you bigger than tbol only because of the water retention.  Keep in mind that tbol has a half life of 8 hours so it is in and out quicker as well, also Tbol metabolites are released through the urine faster than dbol, so if you are a tested athlete this is defiantly your choice.

Summary- D has more side effects than T , D retains for water weight than T ,  T is slow solid gains D faster puffed up look. 

Now with this being said it throws up the next subject, if you are looking for lean gains with out all the mass then why take T-bol over Var.  This is where experience comes into play IMO, if you look at the presumed results of them they both tend to yield the same results. I think at this level of choice it is a personal preference.   I personally prefer Var, for clean,lean gains I feel nothing makes me look better than a heathy dose of Var.  

Now I will say this my strength went up slightly more on T-bol vs var but It did not harden me up as much as var does.  This is why I think it is a personal preference on these two.   Any one tried both Var and Tbol and what differences did you record in your log book?

bufbiker

As a strength athlete 100 mg ed of var can only be matched by anadrol. But adrol is so dangerous long term I personally don't use it anymore. That said, 50 mg of tbol ed is very close to 100 mg of var.

Where var has the edge for appearance is the muscle hardness and vascularity.

But something to consider is that var is very expensive and frequently faked with proviron or low dosed tbol etc sold in its place.

Dolf

I like tbol and dbol, but dbol hands down adds more strength and gives you that great sense of well being. If I want to bulk up and add major strength gains I usually go with dbol. If I want a clean bulk I'll go with tbol, and use var for a cutting cycle. That's just me though. Personally I love all three of these oral compounds.

Apex Peptides

I think T-Bol is waaaay under-rated. T-bol is the only oral I still use. My only complaint is the gnarly shin/calve and back pumps I get.  

bufbiker

In fact right now I have 100 dbol, 200 win, 60 something tbol, 100 or so var, and I think 30 adrol. Not to mention all the injectables.

3rd_levelup

Nice info AX but truthfully can one really truely get real var ? Many sources say yes but it is one of the most faked compounds out there next to to primo. Fact or fiction ?

A

Axle

there is real Var, now you are correct it is faked a lot.  Var is one of those compounds from a my view point that you have a lot tested if it is good then you buy the whole truck load.  Lol.   Yes there is real var.  Now most var is truly in the 80% purity range  so hypothethically speaking one would make there mix 20% stronger to make up for the cutter.    

siegmund

+1 axel.,

I must say this is a excellent thread ,I really enjoyed reading this ,myself in a dbol guy ,note I never used var or tbil tho and anadrol I stopped using sends my bp threw roof and sever headachs