Dbol

millsberry pie

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse but I've got some questions about dbol. I've ran several cycles but the only orals I've fucked with is proviron. I was under the assumption that you just pop one a day but looking a little deeper I see that it's got a short half life. So my question is, are you guys splitting doses, pre or post workout, taking on rest days? I've seen a lot of garbage talk on other sites but want the true answers for my guru brothers and sisters.

JARHEAD2

Yes sir Mills I always split the dose. I like it first thing in the morning preworkout for me & again in the afternoon. Dbol has a half life of 4.5-6hrs. I also make sure to take it on my off days as well & I keep it same dosage & times. I split doses on almost every oral.... winny, dbol, tbol & anavar especially.

siegmund

Yes what jar said , always split you want to keep stable blood levels , so when im.running a oral.or a injectable, i try to.pin or take oral at the same time ..

strong

Absolutely Split. I use 50 mgs a day, everyday for approx. 5 weeks. 25 mgs upon wakening and 25 prior to workout...  I'm not sure when u work out but I do remember you being out the door early. 1 hr. prior to workout and common wisdom would say 12 hrs later..  I love to research on myself. One cycle I tried to split in 3 doses to keep the blood levels consistent but I noticed no difference...

strong

Mills, IMO, always use pills for your orals.. Much more consistent dosing, last longer. each ML on the liquids will most likely never be the same dose... Just for future...

JARHEAD2

I used oral once from a very reputable source, but no matter how much I shook it up I wasn't getting the same dose every time. I'm not much on capsules either. 

JARHEAD2

It does work by not splitting it up also. However, if you can split it & keep levels right for a longer period you will greater benefits. Pre workout is great, but when do your muscles grow, after the workout so it works to keep levels stable throughout the cycle. You should give it a try bro. I have done it both ways myself.

SenseiMiagi

Personally, I use Dbol preworkout in one dose.  im sure it does hell on the hormones spiking like that, but it always suited me better.  I never expected dbol gains to last, it's merely a feel good oral to use while test levels elevate.  I wont use Dbol again, but was a staple in almost all my cycles years ago.  Personal preference IMO how its administered.

Dolf

I generally use dbol all 1hr preworkout. WIth such a short half-life it's relatively impossible to keep stable bloods. I'd recommend trying it one way this use, and the other way next cycle you use dbol and decide what you like best. Now that's for a 50mg dose. IF you start running 75 or 100mg then split the dose for sure to lessen sides. 75mg dbol preworkout equals crippling back pumps post workout. 

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>I generally use dbol all 1hr preworkout. WIth such a short half-life it's relatively impossible to keep stable bloods. I'd recommend trying it one way this use, and the other way next cycle you use dbol and decide what you like best. Now that's for a 50mg dose. IF you start running 75 or 100mg then split the dose for sure to lessen sides. 75mg dbol preworkout equals crippling back pumps post workout. </p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>X2.. When I run bol I split dose based on how much I'm taking.... For instance: if I'm taking 50mg a day I really don't split. But if I'm gonna run 75/100... Then I split. I ran 100mg couple of cycles. I would take 50mg before I went into work cause of the heavy work I did. Then take the other at workout time. I also know gym bros that take the whole daily dose before workout. To me the pumps are crippling.....</p>