Deca and Tbol together?

Dolf

Never ran tbol with deca. I prefer dbol with deca myself, but have ran tbol many times and love it. I like tbol with compounds like eq or npp. In my experience 25mg of tbol is not enough. I like running it in the 60 to 75mg range. The difference is night and day.

GS9902

Dolf said:
</p><p>Never ran tbol with deca. I prefer dbol with deca myself, but have ran tbol many times and love it. I like tbol with compounds like eq or npp. In my experience 25mg of tbol is not enough. I like running it in the 60 to 75mg range. The difference is night and day.</p><p>
</p><p>I'm running NPP and Tbol now and it's a drier alternative to Dbol  and yes 25mg is definitely not enough   In my experience using the drug</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

Dolf

Milkins famous quote is you might as well be taking flintstone vitamins at that dose :)

IMO with the exception of halo 50mg should be minimum for an oral. Rightfully so though some are just worried about the effects on their liver, or like to run all their compounds at moderate levels.

Outlawthing

Tbol at 60 to 80 mg is great am running it now and loving it  way less. bloat than dbol  don't feel as harsh on my  body either  prob gonna be my new kick start on cycles 

Standingup

Deca can give a little bloat, D-Bol will give bloating so to me Deca/ T-bol sounds like it would be the better choice. Never ran it though so I cant say for sure. Also some people just respond better to compounds than others.

Dolf

You should run your favorite cycle with tbol and proviron. Bet you'd love it brotha!

Standingup

That's a good idea, in a couple of weeks I might if blood work and other things check out. I also happened to get my hands on some primo so we will see.

logicbomb

Ok. I ordered tbol at 50mg per day. Thanks for the help fellas. Also raised the Deca to 400mg per week. got an excellent deal on all of it. Going for 15 week cycle.

gearbankintl

you will get great results with ut. Similar as if you had var in but less bloat and tixicity than dbol brother.

Tbol is great stuff but i am with Milkin & dolf's statements taht I would be 50mg plus on the daily tbol imo

Mr Wow

for me running tbol/ dbol with deca bloats me like crazy I only use those compounds together during bulk cause of that reason

calmb4dastorm

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate or Durabolin as it sometime referred to. Very fast acting. It will aromatize at high doses. Used for cutting or bulking. Stacks well with Test for one of the Most Common And Effective Bulking cycles!

Dolf

It's similar to a short ester deca without all the bloat. It is a 19nor so caber is something you'll need on hand in case prolactin rears its ugly head.

gearbankintl

one thing I have always noticed is with those compounds is water intake. keep it high 1-2 gallons a day, helps move out all the junk you are producing.

number two, watch sodium intake. You need a little but if you are having alot, and high sodium or fatty stuff not lean ground beef, fast food then you are going to get the bloat

You keep the sodium low and fat right then you can be running drol , lots of test and still be pretty dry