Deca and Test E cycle

bronze007

Hi everyone. Seasons Greetings! I have a dilemma. I am about to embark on a 12 week Deca and Test E cycle. Reading through many sites I am getting mixed information regarding proper ratios. One site says more Deca than Test. Next minute I read that it should be more Test than Deca. I had planned on 500mgs of test and 400mgs Deca per week for 12 weeks. Could I get some input on this? Thanks to you all. 

patpinto80

Hello,I always run 2:1.test being more.It would be good to get some ancillaries.Due to estrogen conversion.Have fun.

Dolf

Brotha we're more than happy to answer your questions, but we need some history of your cyvles and what compounds you've ran before. 

M

Mister A

Details about your Tren cycle, please. What number cycle was it? What did you run with it? What were the dosages? How long did you run it? Effects? Side effects?

Do you use Nolvadex as an AI?

Are you a blast and cruise guy or do you PCT?

Dolf

That's not exactly a history my man. If you want help we gotta know more about you. What doses did you run? Are you e2 or prolactin sensitive? What did you use for an ai? What esters of these compounds did you run. Height, weight, bf%, and years of training experience. All of this is relative, so that you get the best advice for a safe and effective cycle.     

siegmund

dont tell me what you told.mr a., or dolf we.want stats ..actually just post a pic and hold a paper saying mg 

blastthru23

You'll need an ai, aromasin, or anastrozole (arimidex) too. Caber takes care of prolactin,  ai's for E2, nolva and clomid for pct. You can run hcg too during your cycle at 500iu per week. 

bronze007

Thank you all for your input. If I wanted to get yelled at I would have stayed married. All I wanted to know was do I run more Test E than Deca or the other way around.

siegmund

see thats where your confused , maybe someone actually cares , go look at my first 3 weeks i was here !!.hit my name then hit my activity ..ok.  i came in here crawling , on the verge of killing myself i did 25 friggen years in a cage and never shed a tear , never felt bad never thought negative.  i fucked up with deca , almost got a divorce why my dick didnt work either 

sorry but 5 cycles my friend you should have a little more knowledge. ..unless you ran them.from the local.gym rat.   

noone is bashing you maybe some ppl actually give a shit and want to see where your at after 5 cycles 

5 cycles ran propper you should look as good if not better and bigger than everyone here ...

and theres nothing wrong with not knowing thats why were here noone asked your age. all anyone wanted was to help now let them help you im out and good luck.   hope you the best 

siegmund

and 007 , we cant help you if we dont know what were working with ...come on you wouldnt ask a brother these same questions ??if not you wouldnt be helping him.and thats honest 

i asked for a pic you get a gage of where your at ..no disrespect 

M

Mister A

I don't think the questions I'm asking are unreasonable. You're coming to us for pharmaceutical advice. When you go to the doctor or the pharmacy, they ask a detailed list of questions about your history and health because it gives them the best advantage when issuing their recommendation.

When it comes to putting drugs inside your body, it's best to be thorough. It's best to have as much information as possible.

But if you just want to know whether you run Deca or Test higher and what the ratio is, then the answer is that most people will say run Test at least 2 times higher than Deca while a new, small group of gear heads are claiming to have success with running their test low and their Deca high.

Why would you only want a general answer when we're willing to offer you a customized one? This is pharmacology. There's no single answer. Everyone reacts differently. If you're not willing to be thorough enough to provide answers to simple questions from genuinely good people who are taking time out of their day to offer assistance free of charge, then I doubt you're willing to do all the other hundred things you have to do maximize your results while maintaining your health. Be thorough, man. These drugs will fuck you up if you're not.

B

Burrr

Bronze has some history of making poor choices with gear. 

Cruising on 500 a week ,  but wanting to do PCT.

keep reading up . 

M

Mister A

Ah, Burr. I remember now. I thought the name sounded familiar. Some guys just don't take it seriously enough to investigate things. It is what it is, brother. Good luck with everything, Bronze.

Dolf

Hey brotha nobody is yelling at you, and sorry if you perceived it that way. We just need some basic info to help us help you. Our main goal is for everyone to cycle safely and productively. If we didn't care about you or your safety we'd have just answered the question without trying to get your history or getting to know you personally.