Deca D

ramdisck

I have yet to run a cycle with Deca.  I'm mostly concerned with the Deca D.  It's all I read about.  I understand the concept of running more test to Deca to prevent it, but am curious if it really is that bad.  I actually don't even understand exactly what it is.  

One of the great sides of running a cycle for me is the effect on my libido.  I love it.  I am a little leery putting something in me that will have the opposite side.

Could anyone add to their experience with it and help me understand it.  I'm looking at adding a compound with my next cycle. It will probably be Eq, but I need to understand Deca more.

Ignatius

I wouldn't get too wrapped up in the thought Ram, from my experience it's nothing that just sneaks up in you and bam your shit stops working one day. More like you may notice not feeling as hard as normal all of a sudden but things still work. At that point I would recommend taking a dose of caber to balance things out. One thing is for sure though, don't think a out it too much or your mind will make the damn thing fail you. A lot of it can be controlled by mind over matter honestly. 

DiamondPharm

its 100% a physical issue. Prolactin builds up and your member can't function, you'll want to take that girl to pound town and it won't work. Caber works perfect for preventing it. I never run a 19-nor without caber, prami does a good job too but the sides made me lathegic all the time so I stick to caber. 

Ignatius

Diamond nailed it! Caber will also increase libido on its own quite a bit so that is my choice as well, that and prami making people puke their guts out makes me nervous as hell haha

turnupthegas

Caber .5/mg E3D and it helps alot, throw in 5-10 mg of taldalifil E4-5D and you will not even notice, you will actually swing a bat, I swear by it. Deca D with 19-nors is def NOT an urban legend. Like others have said, picture having that insane libido but from a physical standpoint its like trying to stuff silly puddy into a qurter sized hole, and if your successful, its never fun to orgasm with a "chubby" SOOOOO worth the investment

Outlawthing

Yeah you wanna hump like crazy but it will get hard for bout ten seconds then check out on you talk bout pissed off  cabor

or prami will fix that prob caber is the better choice but prami works too you just have to work your way up in dose  makes me feel drunk and when I take prami before bed I feel hungover te next day 

Scandal

You must have read my mind that was something I was wondering how to avoid Ram on Deca, from what Ive read if you double your Test base to the Deca (test 500mg + Deca 250mg) then the dreaded DD will be low on the risk register. Are you guys saying best to run Caber as well? Cheers.

strong

Ram, I'm 45 YO and have ran NPP and deca. I don't incur many sides. I was running 800 test and more like 500 deca. Not one side effect. Just make sure you have your ai and Da. id go caber. I don't use unless needed. Plus brother, if anything pops up you have brothers that will help. You have shown excellent commitment. Roll with it bro...

ramdisck

I've picked up caber, going with npp and prop, although I've also got test and eq for the next cycle already too. planned two at a time to take advantage of some bulk discounts. Maybe I'm crazy, but I like to prepare, but when I have the money and not stretch my money on cycle. Now I just need the npp and ai.  oh and a couple months of recovery. probably end of April I'll start.

strong

Ram, Ur gonna love that cycle. Call that "the lean and mean cycle" when u post ur cycle.. Stock up bro. our sources are brewing constantly. You can keep those oils for quite a long time.