Deca or Eq

ramdisck

I've been running Test only cycles for a couple years.  getting ready for a 4th cycle and want to add another compound. I'm torn between Eq and Deca.  I still want to add about 10-15 pounds that I'll keep. my bodyfat was 12.4% today so I'm not too concerned with a cut cycle. I'll be doing light training for a few olympic triathlons so my calories will be high.

I understand I'll need to get some other items to go along with cycle like AI and such but here is the basic cycle I'd like to run.

test prop 100 EOD week 1-14

test C week 1-12 300 week

I'm wondering if I should add in deca @300 week or eq at 400/ week.

I have done prop kicker and ended with prop before, but my gains seem to taper as soon as i stop the prop after 4 weeks.  That's why i was going to go with prop the whole cycle with less of the longer ether. If I were to only run prop, what would be a good eod amount?

Thanks for anything you have to add.  Would like to make the best of this cycle.  20 year high school reunion at the end of the summer and I want to look my best, or at least look like i could kick the asses of those pricks here were bullies back then, and have their women wondering why they passed me up 20 years ago.

Kielbasa_Posse

Primo has a huge advantage over most steroids, as it’s stronger than testosterone at binding to the androgen receptor. As with most dihydrotestosterone (DHT) related AAS, it’s a good aid for fat loss. In addition, primo doesn’t aromatize, so you won’t need an aromatase inhibitor (AI) or SERM with it.  Deca is a great substance but is also very calorie dependant. Primo is not, primo can allow your diet to be a little loose. Primobolan an ideal part of every cutting stack. For dieting (pre contest preparation) Methenolone works best in stack with T3, Clen, Proviron, Deca, and/or Test. During a dieting or cutting phase, a non-aromatizing androgen like Halotestin or trenbolone can be added.

JARHEAD2

I'm on week 11 of my 20 week cycle of test e @ 650mgs a week & Eq @ 900mgs a week. Im really enjoying this cycle & the results. I was at 215lbs at start of cycle & when my bf started falling I got down to 207lbs. I'm now continuing to drop bf while adding bulk & defenition & I'm now @ 227lbs. EQ takes a while to start seeing it shine but it's well worth the wait! Imo the Eq would better suit your goals. It would need to be ran 18-20 weeks & at least double the dose your contemplating. Here a thread I started before my cycle with lots of reasoning & Sound advice. 

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroid-cycles/101608-advice-needed-on-2nd-cycle

JARHEAD2

Dog gone KP, you have to remember everyone isn't as experienced as you!! Lol I think he's only done test cycles so that's a lot of compounds to jump on, you taking him to the competitions bro! Hahaha 

ramdisck

Had me googling all over the place.  Like wtf is this, oh and that.  You had me weighing in all these options.  I am going to stick with the debate of deca and eq right now.  if I go eq i need to up the dose and probably rethink the test.  Maybe I'll have to run more C and run lest prop. I have quite a bit of prop on hand though.

strong

Ram, I wouldn't even mess with EQ at 400mgs. You're a pretty lean dude. I Just ran test/deca/dbol. I loved the Deca and had no real sides. Being that you have experience. Maybe run 150mgs prop eod. That will yield you 525mgs of a cleaner test than the long esters. I would add NPP as your first Nandrolone.  That I would run at 100 mgs eod. that would yield you 350mgs. Npp is said to be a bit milder than deca.  The good thing with this is you can adjust mgs and get quicker results with the short esters. Primo is great but damn expensive.. IMO, you need to run a Nandrolone 12 weeks to reap full benefits. Drop the NPP week 12 and run the prop a week or so more tapering down the doses before PCT.. 

ramdisck

Really glad i humbled myself to put myself out there and ask.  I like the NPP option.  Would work great with Prop only which i can adjust as needed. 

JARHEAD2

Npp is the better choice of the two imo strong told you right. You for sure want to think your choices out well though my brother. If you've only run test cycles before, I wouldn't recommend deca or npp, but Eq is a great first stacking cycle in my opinion.

Dolf

EQ 750mg's per week minimum but 900+ is better, snd eith eq or deca you need 16 to 20 weeks to really reap the benefits. Anything less than 16 weeks is a waste imo. Sust/npp with m/w/f pins or prop/npp with eod pins.

strong

You Know Dolf, I have a friend who wants to read an EQ cycle. Hes like everywhere I read they recommend 400 mgs approx. and run 8 weeks. I'm telling him 750. I don't have experience with eq. I think you ran it twice and ive read your posts. I told him to do his own research and join a site...

Dolf

Refer him to one of my favorite sayings. Tell him he'd be better off giving you half his money, and letting you kick him in the nuts.

strong

Yea Ram, I cant be specific on mgs. some people say 2 to 1 ratio on test to Nandro. I feel if you run 525 prop and 350 NPP u would be fine. Me myself would run 750 prop and 400 npp. You have to decide that.  Nothing wrong with chuckin in an oral as well

Outlawthing

Hell yeah I have run eq several times first was 300 mg per week. no help at all 12 weeks worth.  mext time 600 mg for 12 weeks  could tell I was on it but it was just getting good when I stopped  next was 900mg for 20 weeks  and I was like blam shot is awsome I only made it about 18and half weeks and my body was just done with such a long cycle but my next cycle will be eq at 900 for 20 weeks with a front load  from hades  with test of course and an oral  somewhere beginning or middle with a cut  stack finisher  maybe dolfs :)

csancheezy

this ^^^^^^^^^^ is very solid advice. skip the long ester test c and just run prop and npp, you will gain and retain lean mass buddy and also drop some bf at the same time if diet is pretty solid.  Go 14 weeks and drop the Npp at 12.   Good word there strong +1

turnupthegas

Ram, at first glance thats why i think your gains taper at week 4. If your running prop at 100 EOD on top of Test C as a kicker, then what is happening is when you drop the prop at 4, the amount of cyp your doing isn't enough to compenstae for the prop that is no longer around.

For instance the 100 EOD of prop is absorbed quickly so your getting 400mg in 8 days active in the system. now compare that to 400 mg of cyp weekly and that 400 mg is dispersed over a longer time frame so I would say that the levels shoot through thte roof initially and then once the prop is done the cyp dose your running isn't comparable to the prop and cyp combined. If interested let me know what you have gear wise and i'll throw together a nice dosing schedule that will keep levels stable, smooth and not cause any hinder in gains and/or strength

ramdisck

That sounds like a plan.  I'll start working on getting the gear, probably some caber.  I'll be starting up in may/end of April, depending on what my bloods tell me.