Deca or Eq

Big Nasty

Outlawthing said:
</p><p>Hell yeah I have run eq several times first was 300 mg per week. no help at all 12 weeks worth.  mext time 600 mg for 12 weeks  could tell I was on it but it was just getting good when I stopped  next was 900mg for 20 weeks  and I was like blam shot is awsome I only made it about 18and half weeks and my body was just done with such a long cycle but my next cycle will be eq at 900 for 20 weeks with a front load  from hades  with test of course and an oral  somewhere beginning or middle with a cut  stack finisher  maybe dolfs :)</p><p>
Glad I read this post. I too ran EQ with Test E. EQ was only 400mg/wk. for 12 weeks. Results were very minimal. I assumed that since it was more than i had ever taken with 500 Test E and 400 Eq wk that I would get good gains. I thought that maybe I had bunk or underdosed gear.  I made some decent strength gains but little to know mass. If I try EQ again one day I will up the dose and run much longer. Hate that I wasted my money and gear not being fully educated. It was my fault though, I was being on the low dose safe side since Im still fairly new to cycles. Great read and info y'all much appreciated. </p><p> </p><p> </p>

Big Nasty

ramdisck said:
</p><p>Thanks for chiming in everyone.  This is great info all around!</p><p>
Good luck and training Ram. Impressive in some of your previous posts that you were able to put on mass weight with the extensive amount of cardio you do. Thats damn hard to do. Good stuff. </p>

Big Nasty

Yup I wasted good gear and money on EQ in the past not fully understanding the amount and length required. Kept at too low of a dose and not nearly long enough. Live and learn. i just hate learning the hard way. Appears at 43 yrs old some things about me never change!! LOL 

Big Nasty

Yup I wasted good gear and money on EQ in the past not fully understanding the amount and length required. Kept at too low of a dose and not nearly long enough. Live and learn. i just hate learning the hard way. Appears at 43 yrs old some things about me never change!! LOL 

ramdisck

I've got both cycles ready, going with NPP first, then I'll do an Eq cycle. I'll keep you posted. My NPP cycle is in the cycle section. Check it out.

http://musclegurus.to/cycle-reviews/first-multi-compound-cycle

swolesam

ram - i looked at your protocol, looks pretty good! nicely put together.

I wonder why you are adding Prov Week 5-12, then into Winny week 13-19 ? Why not just Masteron all the way from week 5-19 ?

Winny can be pretty harsh on the joints especially if run for 7 weeks!  You might want to shorten it down to 5 weeks or so?

You're running the Oral Winny? Or inj?

calmb4dastorm

EQ is notable for promoting an increase in strength and muscular endurance. It also enhances recovery. It is not a tremendous mass building compoind if that's what your goal is. Alot of people have an increase in a petite when using it, and contribute gains to such. But YOU DON'T NEED A BOOST IN APPETITE. From my research, I've learned that  The most beneficial point of EQ is probably during cutting as it helps preserve lean muscle mass l. It's also been show to have great conditioning effects especially when stacked with Tren or Mast due to their nonaromitizong nature. It usually run at the front end of a cut cycle then discontinued during the later half due to possible estrogenic activity. It doesn't aromatize greatly but it aromatize nonetheless. As far as bulking with EQ,  it will produce quality lean gains but they take a while to manifest. It falls short in that dept compared to other compounds. Deca will give you far greater mass results as would Adrol and Dbol, the latter two will likely be accompanied by alot of water retention though. The first time I ran deca was December 2014, my very first injectable  cycle. I went balls to wall and and STACK FROM THE DOOR EQ AND DECA!. THE WATER weight came,  I bought dandelion root which naturally diureses you. Keep us posted 

ramdisck

I'm planning on running oral 6 weeks because I have it and I've run it before. I'll get bloat, I always do. I look like I've been drinking a case of beer a day. the winny will help dry me out. I can do whatever with proviron I've plenty of that.

K

kalpa

Run both compounds. As is great at solidafying gains and is great for hunger. Deca is great at gains and helps with joint liberation.