Deca or eq?

Gainz.

I'm sure this has been brought up... but I'm gonna ask anyway.
As everyone knows... because I won't stfu about it 🤣... that I want to (try) a bulk cycle during the winter. I keep hearing that deca is fantastic for bulking.
I also hear that EQ is pretty damn good as well. But eq also gives people a increase in appetite. That's something I desperately need. Because it's a winter bulk, and my impossibly fast metabolism, I'm not worried about water weight or fat gain. That's actually something I would love to happen.
The plan is 400mg of test, 300mg of deca or 300mg of eq for 16 weeks with MK-677 throughout, and 20mg of dbol a day for 8 weeks. Most likely week 6 to week 14.
Any advice or dosage recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

(I really don't want to go over 400mg of test)

D

Deleted member 45086

I'm sure this has been brought up... but I'm gonna ask anyway.
As everyone knows... because I won't stfu about it 🤣... that I want to (try) a bulk cycle during the winter. I keep hearing that deca is fantastic for bulking.
I also hear that EQ is pretty damn good as well. But eq also gives people a increase in appetite. That's something I desperately need. Because it's a winter bulk, and my impossibly fast metabolism, I'm not worried about water weight or fat gain. That's actually something I would love to happen.
The plan is 400mg of test, 300mg of deca or 300mg of eq for 16 weeks with MK-677 throughout, and 20mg of dbol a day for 8 weeks. Most likely week 6 to week 14.
Any advice or dosage recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

(I really don't want to go over 400mg of test)
I'll advise you just like I did Twizted because you two are similar.
Test 400/week is fine.
Dbol 40mg/day not 20.
I would just run this first and add deca on your next cycle.
Test 12 weeks and dbol 6 weeks. Sorry I know this is repetitive but as many calories as you can tolerate.
Next cycle.
Test 600, deca 400, dbol 60. Just something to think about.

Gainz.

I'll advise you just like I did Twizted because you two are similar.
Test 400/week is fine.
Dbol 40mg/day not 20.
I would just run this first and add deca on your next cycle.
Test 12 weeks and dbol 6 weeks. Sorry I know this is repetitive but as many calories as you can tolerate.
Next cycle.
Test 600, deca 400, dbol 60. Just something to think about.
Yeah I'm talking about my next cycle. Way to late to start adding shit now. (But I have been running 20mg if dbol... might up it)

But yeah I'm talking about my winter bulk cycle. You really think I should go deca over eq? I know better than argue with you! 🤣
I was just curious about the appetite increase that comes with eq. Looking for all the help in that area I can get

D

Deleted member 45086

Oh... and don't insult @Twizted like that!
🤣🤣🤣
Lol. I meant where you both started. Yeah I would definitely take deca hands down over Eq for bulking. You really need to run 600/400 or at least 500/400 test to deca. 400-600 is where deca really starts to shine. So I would run 400 first and then the second time you run deca go with 600. I know some will say 300 is plenty but that's a low dose of Deca.

D

Deleted member 45086

Lol. I meant where you both started. Yeah I would definitely take deca hands down over Eq for bulking. You really need to run 600/400 or at least 500/400 test to deca. 400-600 is where deca really starts to shine. So I would run 400 first and then the second time you run deca go with 600. I know some will say 300 is plenty but that's a low dose of Deca.
And TBH 50 dbol is where I would start but go lower if you choose.

Gainz.

And TBH 50 dbol is where I would start but go lower if you choose.
I'm only doing 20mg right now... because I honestly shouldn't be taken it at all! I know I'm a giant hypocrite. But I was 10 weeks into a test cycle with no sides. So I felt more than comfortable adding a low dose of dbol for the last few weeks.

600mg of test... 400mg of deca... man... that's just a lot more test than I planned on. That's double what I'm doing now! And that's what I would do because I can't be having no deca dick. I know how important it is to have the test higher.

And I forget...dbol... is it a 6 week or 8 week max?

D

Deleted member 45086

I'm only doing 20mg right now... because I honestly shouldn't be taken it at all! I know I'm a giant hypocrite. But I was 10 weeks into a test cycle with no sides. So I felt more than comfortable adding a low dose of dbol for the last few weeks.

600mg of test... 400mg of deca... man... that's just a lot more test than I planned on. That's double what I'm doing now! And that's what I would do because I can't be having no deca dick. I know how important it is to have the test higher.

And I forget...dbol... is it a 6 week or 8 week max?
6 is plenty

suppsforlife

agreed with the fact that deca sounds like a better bulking compound (although, many are doing both deca and eq with test). dbol 6 weeks 40 mg/day is great. first weeks as a kickstarter. last weeks to break through a plateau. and it's true that 400 mg/week of deca is where it would really start to shine. but 300 mg/week sounds good too especially if you don't want to get anything over 400 mg/week of testosterone. if you do 500 mg/week, you could try the 400 mg/week of deca.

Gainz.

agreed with the fact that deca sounds like a better bulking compound (although, many are doing both deca and eq with test). dbol 6 weeks 40 mg/day is great. first weeks as a kickstarter. last weeks to break through a plateau. and it's true that 400 mg/week of deca is where it would really start to shine. but 300 mg/week sounds good too especially if you don't want to get anything over 400 mg/week of testosterone. if you do 500 mg/week, you could try the 400 mg/week of deca.
That was my next question, running test, deca and eq.
I'd rather run more compounds at smaller doses, than fewer compounds at higher doses. I don't know if that's the right mentality... but I feel like its safer... I could be drastically wrong though.

Gainz.

400mg of test, 300mg deca, 200mg of eq... no dbol.
That's the other cycle option I've been thinking about. But I definitely trust and respect @Bigbelly opinion and advice. I just need to seriously think about running that much test, and spending $500+ on a cycle.

D

Deleted member 45086

That was my next question, running test, deca and eq.
I'd rather run more compounds at smaller doses, than fewer compounds at higher doses. I don't know if that's the right mentality... but I feel like its safer... I could be drastically wrong though.
You are not ready to start 3 injectables at the same time. No offense. I don't even run 3 at once.

Gainz.

You are not ready to start 3 injectables at the same time. No offense. I don't even run 3 at once.
You'll never offend me... you should know that by now 🤣.
But yeah the more I look, price and think about it the more I'm going with test, deca and dbol. Just still thinking about dosage.

Twizted

Deca all the way big guy, I prefer the short ester version(NPP) but either one will bulk you up just fine. If you are worried about your apetite run test/deca and throw in some MK-677 or GHRP to bring your apetite up

Gainz.

Deca all the way big guy, I prefer the short ester version(NPP) but either one will bulk you up just fine. If you are worried about your apetite run test/deca and throw in some MK-677 or GHRP to bring your apetite up
Already have the MK-677 ready and waiting! I actually have 2 bottles.... and some rad140.