Deca or tren?

Coming from a cut and want to slowly start adding some good weight back on, gonna try and remain in fairly decent shape rather than blow back up. 

I don’t really get many sides from tren except night sweats. 

Anybody have a preference of deca over tren or vice versa on a slow bulk?

Zewi

Lay out your cycle on what your thinking. Have you every done a Deca cycle. Sounds like you have done a tren cycle. What about an EQ cycle?

How long you looking to run your cycle, is this a winter bulk cycle? You say slow gains, what are you really trying to gain out of this cycle?

blastthru23

Gains are slow, loyal.gains that is. Water gains are quick which aren't really gains anyway. Diet is the determining factor, as is approach to training. One can bulk on anything or nothing at all. 

For some, perhaps many, tren kills appetite. Im one of them. So tren is a cutter for me. Some stack eq with tren since it can increase appetite.  I used ghrp-6 while on tren, it seemed to work a little bit, but I won't waste money on peptides.

Ericspersing

Would need to know a little more about your current cycle your coming off of. But in my experience Tren has been great for bulking deca just adds way to much bloat

BobbyO190

You have some of the brilliant minds replying to this question: I am NOT one of them.    So if you don't mind some basic advice....list what you have run in the past, how much, how long etc... then list personal info: age, size, bf etc... then as simple but detailed as possible list what you want to accomplish over the next few months.

These guys will line you out! Zewi and Blast are brilliant and Eric has proven to be quite knowledgeable and impressive as well.

Keep it up and for what it's worth if you just want a quick answer I go with ashop and say NPP