Decisions.. Decisions..

Bash

Hey fam,

The time has come for my third cycle.. awaiting on my pct and ai to get started.

I keep going back and forth on the orals

my cycle will be 

1-18 test e 500-600/wk

1-16 deca 400/wk

13-20 proviron at 50mg/day

I have dbol and tbol on hand and was thinking of just running tbol as a kickstart for first 5 weeks...

or Running Dbol as kickstart for first 5 weeks and tbol as taper on week 16-20 w/ proviron for last 5 weeks leading into pct.

I do have ai pct protocol on hand. will be running hcg this run for the first time. And have caber on hand. Just keep going back and forth on the orals.

Goal for this run is to put on that winter mass. I know it won't all be clean but i want to fill the frame and put on most quality muscle. 

so what do u guys think? Can i get away running 3 orals due to it being a long cycle..proviron being relatively mild on the liver...there will be a 10 week period between the dbol and tbol starting week 16 when i drop the deca. Will be using liv52 Nac as liver support.

Whats ur input?

csancheezy

and finish with tbol :).. You will be fine as long as you put like six weeks in between the two orals and tae liver supps with plenty H2O

Dolf

Looks good bash. I'd like to see the test run a bit higher becsuse of the deca. Kicking with dbol and a tbol taper is fine. Also look at donating blood mid cycle. 

Bash

Thanks guys. I'm inching closer to 600/wk but may have enough for 700.. we shall c. thanks for the quick responses guys! Will def be donating blood. eating this time so i dont nearly pass out like last time.. haha