Deez Nuts

ramdisck

I've been adding nuts to my diet and really reaping the benefits.  Nuts are an excellent way to get more calories and protein.  The health benefits go on and on.  There are so many good nuts I have yet to tire of them.  Most recently I bought a pound of black walnuts and finished them off in a couple days.  Felt like i was eating candy.  I throw a couple cups in a zip lock bag and toss the bag in my truck. Eat them all day long.  I recommend finding low sodium mixes too. nuts.com has been the source of all my nut sacks recently.

JARHEAD2

I'm constantly eating raw almonds. I love all of them i get the big bag from SAMs club & carry them in my truck & at work. I checked that website out & they have Turkish figs!! I've never had Turkish, but I love figs. I'd say they're close in the running with pineapple as my favorite fruit. We gather fresh walnuts here after the first frost & Bag them up & eat on them all winter! 

Dolf

I love me some nuts too. Almonds are my primary go to nut, but I do get walnuts and pistachios for a change of pace. Protein, fiber, and dense in calories...it's a win win situation. 

ramdisck

Almonds were my go to for a couple years. I got really tired eating them all the time and it felt like a chore.  There are so many nuts i find a new one every month.  I get the supreme mixed nuts from that site and they have all the good ones, pistachios, cashews etc.  it's real low on sodium.  I've been going with the 5lb bag. it's the best buy.  My local hyvee has a ton of bulk nuts too.  Funny how i get excited finding places to buy nuts at.  

Outlawthing

Almonds are my favorite  but guys all this talk about bout figs and  and nuts got me giggling like a school girl

APL

Man I just had my laugh for the day!! I'm looking at the RE banner and what do I see? The first part of your message "all you guys just loooovvee" then the thread title "deez nuts"!!!!

calmb4dastorm

Of choice is the cashew!!! I love them. Almonds grew on me, but I got so tired of eating them. I'm yet to try pistachios