Dhb-1 test

Lee.the.Demi.Human

androgenic-anabolic_ratios.png
Designer mix of dihydroboldenone and 1-test? My experience of 1-T was M1-T methyl -1- testosterone, which was an oral. Its possible it's injectable in its un methylated form.

Not heard of dhb-1 but that doesn't mean it's not a thing.

suppsforlife

never used it myself. but DHB is widely regarded as a steroid that can cause PIP.
However, it doesn't aromatize and it is twice more anabolic than testosterone.

Denicnut

Can someone please explain what this is?
Dihydroboldenone it’s way stronger than regular boldenone and has no estrogen conversion….I’ve heard people put it like trend little brother and also that it’s about 3x as strong as deca so if you took 300mg dhb you would get comparable results to 900mg of deca…it’s my favorite anabolic and I’d have to agree for the most part with the two previous statements…it doesn’t have many sides but will mess with lipids and raise BP and I did notice more sweating and it was hard to fall asleep as it was kicking in…I loved the results tho I’ve done it three or four times now and it’s very good with mast enth and some dbol that’s my favorite cycle

bobby ricky

Dihydroboldenone it’s way stronger than regular boldenone and has no estrogen conversion….I’ve heard people put it like trend little brother and also that it’s about 3x as strong as deca so if you took 300mg dhb you would get comparable results to 900mg of deca…it’s my favorite anabolic and I’d have to agree for the most part with the two previous statements…it doesn’t have many sides but will mess with lipids and raise BP and I did notice more sweating and it was hard to fall asleep as it was kicking in…I loved the results tho I’ve done it three or four times now and it’s very good with mast enth and some dbol that’s my favorite cycle
Thank you for the first hand experience 👍

Denicnut

Thank you for the first hand experience 👍
Of course bro the only thing too is it hurts a little bit and could crash…I ended up just warming the bottle every time before I injected it helped for sure…the first time I did it I lasted 5 weeks and had to stop because of the pain so I warmed and cut with the Masteron and test…it was great too I did sustanon the first time I think 375mg and 300mg dhb and 50mg dbol per day which I never do that much I blew the fuck up and had to stop…I can eat tho too and that fucking dbol turns me into and animal and the dhb keeps you hard and full looking!

Denicnut

@Denicnut you just confirmed everything i've heard about it. other people I talked with who used it reported the same things!
Yea and I forgot to add I made some that was right on 100mg maybe bout 6 months ago it was 1% ba 20% bb I’m straight filtered mct oil and it held and was pretty smooth I have to say bc I held it at it’s melting point for about 25-30mins …the last few bottles I gave to my buddy few weeks ago he took it on the road with him to slightly cooler temps and it crashed on him I think he did something stupid tho and put it in his cooler he is a little retarted I don’t think he told me the truth bc that shit was smooth I had it for about 6-8 months for sure no problems