Dianabol and Turinabol

srslybig

I'm following Dolf's "First 6 Cycles" guide as if it were a damn religion. I am very thankful he put it up as it's keeping this dog on a short chain. I can totally see how people take one Test cycle and then dive head first into Tren...the temptation is real! 

As I am now buying the supplies for my third cycle, Dolf's guide states that it's time for some Tbol...and the fourth cycle I get to try some Dbol. I have researched extensively the benefits and sides of both Tbol and Dbol and they seem to be quite similar. Actually the sides of all AAS seem to be listed the same as each other. But, I am most interested in reading what the more experienced MG users think of these two orals. What were your results? What sides did you experience from both or one of these? Please give me the good and the bad so I know how deep the water I'm about to jump into is. Thanks in advance

Dolf

It's not a bible but just an example of what I personally would have done.

Dbol and tbol are very similar yet very different. Dbol will add more bloat, weight, strength, and will aromatize more quickly which if estro sensitive will let you know very quickly.

Tbol adds less bloat, less size, and less strength, but will also harden the muscles like anavar. I usually describe it as if dbol and var fucked...tbol would be the child.

srslybig

Not saying it's a bible, just saying it's keeping me from doing something stupid (which I'm inclined to do every once in a while.) 

strong

I remember reading that post. It made tons of sense to me. I received a lot of good advise from Dolf along the way. I did my own research on a ton of stuff the last few years but for me, Personal experience is best... I react to these compounds different than most do.  I read a lot and it seems a lot doesn't pertain to me. However, I have helped many during their cycles from info I have read.  The key is to pay attention to your cycle results and keep notes. You will learn what compounds you can or cant use.. You will learn your body most importantly..

Tbol is my favorite oral for overall use. Stacks well with anything and it's SHBG properties just make anything else on your cycle that much better. I find it great for a strength and energy kickstart on a cycle with minimal sides (mass gains are minimal but stable but you can workout like a major MFer). It's a dry compound (doesn't aromatize) so additional bloat isn't an issue so it's great for cutting or sports where you're weight classed like powerlifting. Only side I have ever dealt with is back pumps but you see that with just about everything.

Dbol is another matter for me. She is a brutal bitch that personally i feel only the young should flirt with. I can't handle or control the additional bloat caused by Diana anymore and the cycle isn't worth the discofort. I literally bloat up to Micheline Man proportion. It is isn'tt pretty.

JdDaniel01

Less weight is mostly due to the lack of water and bloat. Not weak, just different. Think quality not quantity. Like said above, quite a bit less aromatization.

JdDaniel01

That shit makes me ten times aggressive than even tren. I was almost afraid to drive while on that D over the fall. I love that initial  sense of well being, but then turning into a silverback gorilla for the rest of the month can be a little much at times..

I hear ya! My thing is the bloat though. The edema cause by Dbol just kills me over time. I can take 3 weeks tops before I am just miserable! The added stress to the heart and lungs just isn't worth it

Dolf

I typically gain 20lbs of quick weight with dbol at 50mg ed for 6 weeks. With tbol it's about 12 to 15lbs at 60mg for 6 weeks. The difference is 5lbs of bloat. As far as strength goes dbol will add it very quickly, but if you're not careful it'll csuse you tendon issues whereas tbol not so much. The dbol gives you a very good sense of well being and tbol hives you hardened muscles and vascularity. Add proviron to the tbol and the vascularity is even more pronounced as long as your bf% is low enough.

Dolf

In my older age dbol and drol are just not doable anymore. Both those bastards fuck with my bp. 

Tlift

Very interesting post man! I have a bottle of dbol myself that I was saving for later down the road but maybe I will go with Tbol, I assume that's short for Turinabol right?

Don't discount Dbol. As much as all of us old folks might complain about her, she still has a place in this game. A large majority of new users start their journey with it. If you're new to AAS I recommend Dbol in moderation because it gives such quick results and we all know new users are impatient for fast results. (Regardless was vets preach)