Did not get what I ordered, what to do?

tomatofan

Got my shipment today. I ordered three 10ml vials of Test E - different brands. Wanted to see if I liked one better than the other. I got 30 1 ml amp of Testovorin Depot-250. Yes, it is spelled incorrectly on the label, as opposed to the correct manufacturer spelling of Testoviron Depot-250. I also received three different kinds of pills, which I did not order. 10 Lasipen 40 , 10 Top-Tram and 10 Cenforce-D. I spent about $120. Is this trash? I am very new to this and looking for some guidance. 

B

Burrr

Probably not trash, just some steroids and other drugs from india. 

You got some BP meds, boner pills with pre-mature ejac drugs mixed in and some pain killer that you didnt order. 

Did your order aromatase inhibitors? PCT? sounds like this is your first time..... be careful

tomatofan

Did not order aromatase inhibitors or PCT - This was most definitely my first time. Came to this cite to help me figure out what to do. Thanks for the response. 

I

icdeadlifters

When you click on forums you will see a list, next to the topic it will have a thumbtack.... That's called a sticky.... Which means its there until admin or mod removes. On those you will see "new to steroids start her", also you will see one that says " steroid shopping list". Read them before you order. And don't play with compounds unless you have done a lot of research. This isn't nothing to play with brother. Ask ?s, there is no dumb ? When its your health and life. Were here to help.

I

icdeadlifters

I hate seeing this.... Its getting more common these days. I seen a documentary the other day where they were taking an injectable pennacilan and it had antifreeze, one vial tested to have dead fetus in it. Its scary, and its a nasty game if you don't know ya shit. Not busting his balls, but when I was in falujah I seen bros getting pallets of gear and had no clue what they were doing and now they wish they would have studied. But I'm here to help him and so is this entire community.

tomatofan

Thanks for the advice. I am really happy I found this place. I want to be safe and reasonable. Look forward to finding some guidance. 

I

icdeadlifters

tomatofan said:
</p><p>Thanks for the advice. I am really happy I found this place. I want to be safe and reasonable. Look forward to finding some guidance. </p><p>
 </p><p>I only accept friendrequest on Mondays.......:)</p>

B

Burrr

You can become friends with guys here and then you will be able to send PMs

You can ask any questions you want in PM, while in the open forum you cant drop lab names.

You've done good by coming here, probably should have come here first.  

tomatofan

Thanks - I wish I would have found this place first. I have found great information thus far. I appreciate you guys taking the time to walk us new ones through this. 

I

icdeadlifters

Running gear isn't the first step brother. Its a lot of study and research or you'll end up in er or taking a dirt nap. Needle size, injection sites, rotation, amount, how to inject, your diet, body.....etc. Brother I can go allllllll day and tell you other shit you gotta learn brother. This isn't a game. IMO... I would research A TON as I'm doing so I'm already training and getting my diet and training dialed in. There's a sticky up that shows and tells you how to look for a SRC. There isn't fake gear here. They don't play that shit here but they can be a scammer from time to time. FOOD is the most anabolic substance in the world. See...... Do you even know what kinda cycle would wanna run? Bulk, cut.... Its all about your body and how it responds to compounds. I always tell a new guy.... LOOK AT YOUR DIET FIRST..... Food can bang just like gear can. Gear is that BOOT in the ass for you. 

Always.....ALWAYS ask and ask again. Get the info first, look at diet, look at training, research alllllll the compounds. Find what you wanna run and what results you looking for and YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE FUKIN BEAST MODE ON ALLLLLL THE DAMN TIME. Feel free to ask anyone here for advice.

AND REMEMBER...... LIFE ALERT SAVES A LIFE EVERY TEN MINS.

NCard

I just had a similar experience, ordered xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxamp and got xxxxx xxxxxxxxx 1 ML and they seem to just be oil. I also got xxxxx xxxx xxxxx instead of xxxxxxxxx which also seems to be just oil and I got xxxxxxxxxx with a tiny piece of plastic film glued where the silver scratch field should be and of course there was no validation code under it. 

They also included xxxxxxxxx which I did not order.

I put a ticket with their xxx support and told them that I specifically ordered the Sustanon instead of a cheaper product because I wanted Sustanon and that I specifically wanted the xxxxxxx. 

Their reply was "We have sent you the products with the same active ingredients. Please try to use the products and contact us if you are not satisfied. The products are great, you will enjoy it! If you like the products but got less than ordered - we will ship the rest for free! Sorry for this! Just tell us the missing quantity and provide us with the picture of the received products! In case you don't want to use the products - please send it to our address (we will provide you with it) and we will make refund. We can also add extra products $50 worth to your new order! '

I am not satisfied and contacted them again but have heard no reply.. I believe that I received 3 bad products intentionally and throwing in a handful of crap I didn't order is supposed to throw off suspicion.

M

Mister A

There are too many good domestic sources with great customer service on this site to order gear internationally. Just my opinion.

Dolf

NCard READ THE RULES! You are not allowed to talk about sources or labs in open forum.