Did you know

Zewi

Im starting this thread for DID you know. I'll try to add one everyday.

1.Did you know taking 2tbsp in the morning of coconut butter will increase your metabolism for the day.

2.Did you know A snack before bed that is high in protein and low in carbohydrates will assist in HGH production.(About 70-to-80% of your HGH production takes place while you're sleeping 7-to-9 hours straight----If we increase our growth hormone levels, we increase our IGF-1 levels.)

3.Did you know that Chocolate milk is considered an excellent post work out drink and more effective than coffee

4.Did you know that Vitamin D helps muscle fibers to develop and grow normally, and it affects the size and number of fast-twitch muscle fibers.( Vitamin D increases muscle strength and increase in the size and number of Type II (fast-twitch) muscle fibers--fast twitch type2 muscle fibers are predominantly responsible for muscle growth. )

5.Did you know taking fish oil @ 900mg a Day will Reduce inflammation of the Joints, lower body fat and increase testosterone levels.

6.Did you know taking a cold shower before workout helps the body produce brown fat, which is used to burn energy. Having a higher amount of brown fat in the body means that you will be able to burn more calories per second, allowing you to lose more weight. This can increase the function of your metabolism.

7.Did you know taking a cold shower after workout Constrict blood vessels which limits waste and fluid build-up, reducing inflammation so you can recover faster.---Bring heart rate down- Lowering your body temperature will also bring down your heart rate, allowing you to return to a rested state after your workout more quickly.

8.Did you know that B6 breakdown of carbohydrates into glucose (creating energy), the breakdown of fats and proteins--so the more protein you eat the more Vitamin B6 you need.

9.Did you know that Raw peanuts contain enzyme inhibitors that make it difficult for your body to digest protein.

NoGames

Damn bro posting the same ole shit huh. Let me add one for ya Zewi/Vewi

Did you know your boy was scamming us out of tens of thousands?
Answer: you sure as fu$k did cause you were part of it

Zewi

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FUCKER... I WAS OUT 1k ALSO.. YOU ARE ASSUMING SHIT..
DId you even read the facts, did you ever contact a mod and the information i gave them.. Dont fucking assume shit. As for posting this, its my shit and i can post it.

J

Jumanji

Hey NoGames, stop spamming inappropriate threads. Open a new thread for Zewi/Vewi and Perf, go to the source page and write reviews and chat directly over there.