disputes?

expdom

I was going thru our review thread today and came across a pretty suspicious review, the guy said some things that really made no sense at all. I know we can usually reply to the fake/scam reviews but really they are still there and people will always be able to see them. I don't mind bad reviews when they are from a real person who is not satisfied with what we do but sometimes its another thing entirely. Is there any type of dispute resolution system here where if someone just creates an acct, has no si posts or forum posts and a pretty obvious motive we can challenge them in some way. If someone has the order email, or if it's early enough even an order # just something to prove they are not an outright scammer or someone who is unhappy for another reason, even someone just being spiteful because we turned them down for free samples, which is an increasingly common occurrence since we resubmitted to the other site.

milkin

This is a double edged sword expdom because you can have both fanboys as well as moles. Now when a member come on with zero activity and leaves a blazing rewiew we do question them. The same holds true for similar members who leave bad reviews. It just doesn't look right either way. 

So I suggest you call that member out to your Ask & Discuss to elorborate further on their review if you feel it is unjustified, as well as contact a mod. As we all know, moderators take a netural stance but will investigating members and/or sources upon request. Reasonable requests that is. 

expdom

Thanks, I'm going to reply to the review page, I was going crazy over it kind of yesterday because absolutely everything is accounted for, I spent a long time trying to find a possible answer and there was none. I'm just going to leave a reply and try to get the guy to explain, If he won't i'll contact a mod because they should be able to see that the guy isn't on my friends list and has never sent a request so i'd like to get to the bottom of it one way or another.